napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

TRT and cycle

rojoleen

First off, after several years of scouring the internet for good, honest info, i found your videos. Thank you. Ive been on eroids, meso, etc. Just a bunch of people bashing each other trying to be gurus. Anyway, im on trt. About to start test(350mg/wk), deca(350mg/wk), drol(50mg ed 4wks), aromasin(12.5mg eod), caber(.5mg e3d). Ive used AS for years....the wrong way(prob why im on trt now). Was guided by a friend who had me pinning everything under the sun at i dont even want to know what dosages. And i never knew about AIs or pct. I stopped listening to him a couple years ago and started researching myself. I feel i have long term effects from doing things wrong(mostly in bedroom and bacne scars). Never noticed gyno. Any ways of correcting these things so its not so permanent? I completely fault myself. I'm the one who took it without researching BUT i have studied for a couple years and still found nothing but bad info until i found you. I appreciate any info and thanks a million times over. I bet you've saved countless people from making my mistakes. I recommend you to everybody i know. Thank you

Get the bloodwork you need, then come back here with your numbers and we will help,you get sorted out brother

Top Bottom