napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

TRT and cycle

dorohert

Dylan,
Hello, I am new to all of this. I'm pushing 46 and have recently been placed on TRT for low T. Three tests were preformed and barely averaging 200 on bloodwork. My doctor ordered 200mg of Depo Testosterone every two weeks. I need help because I am seeing different info regarding the use of Estrogen blockers on the youtube. Some of the stuff I am seeing is quite scary and don't want to have a heart attack or stroke. My doc is keeping a close eye on my liver, kidney and prostate values. I have never used anything in the anabolic world before and would not say that I am even a bodybuilder (ectomorph here). I just want to get some info from someone smarter than I am with all of this.

Thank you and thank you for the info you are placing on the e-net for us all.

Unless you are morbidly obese, don't worry much at all about a heart attack.
You should be getting a dose of test weekly though. Two weeks is too far in between. Talk to him about changing that.
What are you asking about estrogen blockers (AI)?

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

Dylan,
Hello, I am new to all of this. I'm pushing 46 and have recently been placed on TRT for low T. Three tests were preformed and barely averaging 200 on bloodwork. My doctor ordered 200mg of Depo Testosterone every two weeks. I need help because I am seeing different info regarding the use of Estrogen blockers on the youtube. Some of the stuff I am seeing is quite scary and don't want to have a heart attack or stroke. My doc is keeping a close eye on my liver, kidney and prostate values. I have never used anything in the anabolic world before and would not say that I am even a bodybuilder (ectomorph here). I just want to get some info from someone smarter than I am with all of this.

Thank you and thank you for the info you are placing on the e-net for us all.

You need to talk to your endocrinologist about whether or not you need an AI. That should be evident by looking at your bloodwork. You also need to push for weekly injections instead of every two weeks. You'll get much more stable blood values.

i have no clue where you are coming with a heart attack and stroke from using an ai man? you would have to just abuse the shit out of it and have obesity issues on top of it... YOU NEED TO ASK YOUR DOCTOR, WHAT HE/SHE RECOMMENDS MAN...

ok thanks guys for the info. again I am seeing a lot of stuff out there and don't know who to trust with this. I saw something about getting a stroke or heart attack when on TRT/HRT. also the need for an AI (I figured that the bloodwork would show if I needed it). My question is do I need them? I am not obese, but overweight. I'm 6'1" 235 (pudge belly) working to try to get it down to about 200. the heaviest I have ever been is 245.

If your prescribed pins you may want to get some more and just do a weekly shot of a 100mg to keep levels more stable, you can discuss that with your doc, you most likely won't need an AI with that dose but your blood work will be able to tell you that (estrogen levels) And if you do need one it will probably be a very small amount. I'm on 100mg a week and my level last blood check was fine no AI.

You'll need bloodwork to confirm where your estrogen levels are. Some people need an AI at thatdosebut, but most do not. Everyone has different levels of estrogen sensitivity and the only way to know is through bloodwork

most people do not need an ai on trt but you should always have on on hand man... some people are extremely estrogen sensitive... i suggest getting bloodwork after 6-8 weeks of trt to see where your levels are at

ok thanks guys for the info. again I am seeing a lot of stuff out there and don't know who to trust with this. I saw something about getting a stroke or heart attack when on TRT/HRT. also the need for an AI (I figured that the bloodwork would show if I needed it). My question is do I need them? I am not obese, but overweight. I'm 6'1" 235 (pudge belly) working to try to get it down to about 200. the heaviest I have ever been is 245.

You are at higher cardiac risk on trt, IF you run beyond 800+ for a significant time period.

Top Bottom