napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

TRT Bloods in

johnpercival80

hey guys just got my TRT bloods in wanted your advice on the hormones bit, as the doctor hasn't seem to give me much advice,

im self medicating but getting regular bloods, last ones have been fine but hormones have creeped up this time

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-01-23 at 11.45.38.jpg
    Screen Shot 2019-01-23 at 11.45.38.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 17
its around 150 at the moment, i do have some oestrogen pills on hand, its just weird how its shot up since last time,

would lowering the test have the same effect, or is that ok and just control the oestrogen ?

How long were on last time you did bloods. I maintain Test levels like that on 90mg Robo Test a week, which is a good target level. I’d say bring in some Aromasin at 12.5mg twice a week and get bloods done again in 4 weeks....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ive just realised that the last test was a finger prick one and this was a proper one, but also took it at a different time to this so i cant really compare them both,

ill start the aromasin today and go from there, i have to take again because there was a problem with the white blood cell sample so if i postpone that a couple weeks, it won't cost me to have it done properly again

thanks for your advice very helpfull,

Top Bottom