napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

TRT Blast Question

sauer357

Hello, I am considering adding another drug to my TRT for a 10-12 week blast and would like some opinions. Before I forget, my stats-

48 years old
6'1 210 lbs
12% BF
TRT through Doctor for 7 years. 200 mg Test Cyp divided in 2 shots a week
Anastrozole 1/2 tab twice a week
This keeps me in the mid to high 900's and E2 in the 20's.

I have been lifting off and on since my late teens. I have been back to it steady for 10 years now and since TRT I have got some decent size and strength back.
I ran a few cycles in my twenties, Test and Deca at (500mgs of Sus 250 and 300 mgs of Deca).
I don't want the bloat and especially don't want to deal with Deca dick that I got from that combination. Although those problems could have been the amounts I
was taking.

I was thinking about Primo or Mast but the cost is making me lean towards Masteron. I'm also going to keep my Test dose the same. So, if anyone has any experience
or opinions for that combination such as dosages or something else that may be better let me know. Also, for Mast what ester would you go with? I'm assuming the only
difference would be the frequency of injection. One more thing, I am considering switching to Exemastane after watching a video by Dylan on Arimidex vs Aromasin. Any thoughts on that?

I prefer primo over mast when I blast

Test350mg
Deca350mg
Eq 700mg
caber
this is a solid blast

If you don't want to do a deca cycle.....
1-16 Test c 400mg
1-16 Eq or Primo 800mg ...or both if you you want a big cycle
you can run 50-100mg per day Proviron if you like on the Test/EQ cycle (not needed if you run primo)

Hello, I am considering adding another drug to my TRT for a 10-12 week blast and would like some opinions. Before I forget, my stats-

48 years old
6'1 210 lbs
12% BF
TRT through Doctor for 7 years. 200 mg Test Cyp divided in 2 shots a week
Anastrozole 1/2 tab twice a week
This keeps me in the mid to high 900's and E2 in the 20's.

I have been lifting off and on since my late teens. I have been back to it steady for 10 years now and since TRT I have got some decent size and strength back.
I ran a few cycles in my twenties, Test and Deca at (500mgs of Sus 250 and 300 mgs of Deca).
I don't want the bloat and especially don't want to deal with Deca dick that I got from that combination. Although those problems could have been the amounts I
was taking.

I was thinking about Primo or Mast but the cost is making me lean towards Masteron. I'm also going to keep my Test dose the same. So, if anyone has any experience
or opinions for that combination such as dosages or something else that may be better let me know. Also, for Mast what ester would you go with? I'm assuming the only
difference would be the frequency of injection. One more thing, I am considering switching to Exemastane after watching a video by Dylan on Arimidex vs Aromasin. Any thoughts on that?
thank you for posting all the necessary info and for have done your research... much respect... Yes, definitely switch to aromasin bro... i always opt for that over arimidex... when it comes to prim or masteron, what exactly is your main goal?

thank you for posting all the necessary info and for have done your research... much respect... Yes, definitely switch to aromasin bro... i always opt for that over arimidex... when it comes to prim or masteron, what exactly is your main goal?

Thanks for the reply Dylan.

My goal is to put on some more muscle. I feel I have gained all I'm going to get with the amount of Test I have been taking for the last 7 years. That probably means Primo would be the the best choice, but from the research I've done it seems like I would need at least 600mgs a week to get some good gains. That is why I also mentioned Mast because it would be a lot cheaper if I could still
get some muscle out of it. I know Masteron is usually used for a cutting cycle but have read that some muscle gains can be achieved.

I would like to stay away from the more harsh drugs that is why I mentioned those two, but I'm open to suggestions about anything. Thanks for the help.

Top Bottom