napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Trt blast and cruise related question

Mark Diesel

Does anything think that stacking 175mg of test C, 75mg of nandrolone C and 75mg of DHB for TRT instead of just 175mg of testosterone is a reckless idea? I just like the idea of having to use one vial instead of having a mix vial and testosterone separately, and I feel like the dose of nandrolone and DHB is so low it would account for nothing in my system. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMO target TRT Test levels should be in the 850 range which I maintain on 90mg Robolics Test E a week. I feel that running Test that high is more like being on a really long cycle. At this point you should get bloods done including estrogen which may be elevated if you aren’t using an AI, and go from there....

Does anything think that stacking 175mg of test C, 75mg of nandrolone C and 75mg of DHB for TRT instead of just 175mg of testosterone is a reckless idea? I just like the idea of having to use one vial instead of having a mix vial and testosterone separately, and I feel like the dose of nandrolone and DHB is so low it would account for nothing in my system. Thanks

What exactly are you trying to accomplish with such small doses added to your trt? I dont see where the benefit lies

What exactly are you trying to accomplish with such small doses added to your trt? I dont see where the benefit lies

I’m not looking for a benefit. I just want to run the same vial year round. I’d be blasting 525 of test Cyp, 225 of nandrolone Cyp, 225 of DHB, 75 of proviron and 75 of winstrol on the back 6 weeks for my blasts. The mix vial is 175 test, 75 nandrolone Cyp, and 75 of DHB. Running 1cc and then 3cc for a blast would just make my life easy, thats really all there is to it. Lol

I’m not looking for a benefit. I just want to run the same vial year round. I’d be blasting 525 of test Cyp, 225 of nandrolone Cyp, 225 of DHB, 75 of proviron and 75 of winstrol on the back 6 weeks for my blasts. The mix vial is 175 test, 75 nandrolone Cyp, and 75 of DHB. Running 1cc and then 3cc for a blast would just make my life easy, thats really all there is to it. Lol

Oh ok. Makes more sense. Is it reckless? No....but technically anything over normal range of trt is superphysiological and can increase myostatin levels, even if it doesn't negatively affect health long term. So basically it could just elevate your myostatin enough to substantially reduce your gain benefit potential during blasts, so something to think about. Kinda the point of blasts is to make substantial gains

Oh ok. Makes more sense. Is it reckless? No....but technically anything over normal range of trt is superphysiological and can increase myostatin levels, even if it doesn't negatively affect health long term. So basically it could just elevate your myostatin enough to substantially reduce your gain benefit potential during blasts, so something to think about. Kinda the point of blasts is to make substantial gains

While I totally agree with that standpoint which is why I blast and cruise, I watch people like Larry wheels stay on 500 of test year round and just blast 150 of anadrol and make gains every time he takes anadrol, lol. So I personally feel like running a very low dose, and then Increasing 3x the injectable dose while adding 75mg of proviron and 75mg of tbol or winstrol I can make gains in the same fashion. Not saying I would ever “cycle” like that, but I see so many people run what I would call cycle dosing year round and just bring up the tren/anadrol dosing while in meet prep and make solid gains, which is what I would call reckless.

Top Bottom