napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Trt with a blast

Fredb

I must respond very well to trt. Im taking 140mg a week and my free t came back at 385 pgml and tt was 1700 ngdl. I been on trt for a few years, will reduce my trt to 100mg or even lower but before i do that nay do a short blast.....

Im 5 8 175 12% bf and 34yo been training on and off for 15 years.

Im considering a short blast of test of 200mg a week for 8 weeks. What do you think since i seem to respond well to trt

I must respond very well to trt. Im taking 140mg a week and my free t came back at 385 pgml and tt was 1700 ngdl. I been on trt for a few years, will reduce my trt to 100mg or even lower but before i do that nay do a short blast.....

Im 5 8 175 12% bf and 34yo been training on and off for 15 years.

Im considering a short blast of test of 200mg a week for 8 weeks. What do you think since i seem to respond well to trt
I think that sounds like a solid plan since you are a hyper responder

I may change directions. If i wanted to cut, but ideally want to harden up, would doing a blast of 200mg be sufficient or staying on my current trt dose and adding something like winstrol in

You could use winstrol instead if you like. Just keep in mind you cannot run it too long and it will wreck your lipid profile .

PCS P0N
PharmaComStore Rep
"taz10" for 10% bonus
PM for link to order

You could use winstrol instead if you like. Just keep in mind you cannot run it too long and it will wreck your lipid profile .

PCS P0N
PharmaComStore Rep
"taz10" for 10% bonus
PM for link to order

Anavar then might be better since i never used orals

Anavar is milder in side effects and hepatotoxicity, and works well for drying and hardening.

PCS P0N
PharmaComStore Rep
"taz10" for 10% bonus
PM for link to order

Which is preferable, trt dose and anavar or 200mg-250mg test no anavar

Last edited:
It honestly depends on you and how you respond to each. If you want to add more mass, the test bump may be preferable given you are highly responsive, but you may also be responsive to anavar.

PCS P0N
PharmaComStore Rep
"taz10" for 10% bonus
PM for link to order

can you, sure you can... should you? i guess thats up to you... i dont see the need to run them both, especially cutting them both at 4 weeks... i would just go with winstrol for 6 weeks at the end and perhaps use s4 the entire time

Top Bottom