napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

TRT Australia Help

sirjecht

I have been seeing my endocrinologist for about a year now and we have decided TRT is probably my next step. My concern was I asked him for the methods etc and firstly he suggested cream I was completely against that. Secondly the injections which is in my opinion the only way to go. His treatment plan was 1 injection every 4 weeks. Now I am not an expert but can this guy be serious? I have never heard anything of the sort. I have not done anything yet and just needed opinions on what I am supposed to say to this guy.

I’m pretty sure depending on the testosterone ester one injection every 4 weeks could possibly work. But on the flip side it could be a shorter ester and the guy might just be an idiot?

They're usually pretty conservative to start mine put me on 50 mg every two weeks and over a six-month. Slowly went up and cut me off at 150 mg every two weeks with the testosterone cypionate once he got me in range.. that put me at about on a off week testing at about 380ish.... in range however not optimal in many opinions... he will want to start you off at x amount do Bloods for a few months raise it etc etc more blood until they get you in range and all the blood work looks good and continue to monitor blood work prostate e t c..... you're going to have to go with it which is a good idea anyway however once a month does not make sense unless it's like a pellet or something I've heard of...

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

They're usually pretty conservative to start mine put me on 50 mg every two weeks and over a six-month. Slowly went up and cut me off at 150 mg every two weeks with the testosterone cypionate once he got me in range.. that put me at about on a off week testing at about 380ish.... in range however not optimal in many opinions... he will want to start you off at x amount do Bloods for a few months raise it etc etc more blood until they get you in range and all the blood work looks good and continue to monitor blood work prostate e t c..... you're going to have to go with it which is a good idea anyway however once a month does not make sense unless it's like a pellet or something I've heard of...

Cypionate is what's generally used but it would be mostly out of your system within 2 weeks so I couldn't understand why he would have you at once a month no matter what the milligram.... I have heard of the pellets injected and can last a while slow-release

it depends on the ester of test.. undecoante is used in that manner but i dont like it at all... i always prefer weekly injections of cyp and really dont even like it unless its pinned twice a week but you technically can take cyp once a week..

it depends on the ester of test.. undecoante is used in that manner but i dont like it at all... i always prefer weekly injections of cyp and really dont even like it unless its pinned twice a week but you technically can take cyp once a week..
I forgot about that ester....more often def helps avoid any roller coaster effects..seems most doctors have their own way of doing things protocols etc... none-the-less starting trt is a long process and good to be started by the doctor...

I forgot about that ester....more often def helps avoid any roller coaster effects..seems most doctors have their own way of doing things protocols etc... none-the-less starting trt is a long process and good to be started by the doctor...

This is my concern, even undeconate would cause up and down over that period. I will not be going on a regiment that seems to do more harm than good.

This is my concern, even undeconate would cause up and down over that period. I will not be going on a regiment that seems to do more harm than good.
i HATE that option with undeconate, absolutely despise it but you know, a lot of doctors kind of just throw shit out there and i definitely dont agree with a lot of it

i HATE that option with undeconate, absolutely despise it but you know, a lot of doctors kind of just throw shit out there and i definitely dont agree with a lot of it
Maybe he can get another opinion I know it ain't so easy with the endo's....

Ive been trying to see another one. Unfortunately they are hard to find. The closest one is 2 hours away.
I know bro....out here i go to kaiser...it a hospital with all doctors offices there ...if youve never heard... not sure if in all states....anyway thats my insurance through work....and theres a couple around within range....however only a few per and all in cahoots tied together system so....all i can say is express your concerns follow through with his program exspress more concerns .... thats what i did...however it only got me so far...if cant find another you know....and go from there....its a tough decision...let alone having to start the process off like that....good luck bro..

I know bro....out here i go to kaiser...it a hospital with all doctors offices there ...if youve never heard... not sure if in all states....anyway thats my insurance through work....and theres a couple around within range....however only a few per and all in cahoots tied together system so....all i can say is express your concerns follow through with his program exspress more concerns .... thats what i did...however it only got me so far...if cant find another you know....and go from there....its a tough decision...let alone having to start the process off like that....good luck bro..

The main benefit of an endo is that they try to find out what the cause is if there is one and they can start you off on the process do all your blood work etc and get you familiar with it all..... then if you're at your wits end and you feel that you can go on your own along with them.... usually test you every 6 months after you're on a program give you some time to come back down....... not saying that's what you should do but that is what I do....

My process that led up to this was long also bro which is a good thing incidentally found a non-functioning pituitary adenoma which he does not believe is the cause quote my Endo is a great guy although not very personable but he sees a million people this is California only issue I had was getting me about a hundred fifty points above range and I honestly really didn't feel any different felt like a waste of time he didn't care about the numbers said it wasn't about the numbers and I know it ain't but I didn't feel any better hence the road I'm on now

well then sometimes you just have to take things into your own hands

Thats true, just a bit harder here. I have a good source but was hoping to do it legally as its always a risk factor. I appreciate everyones response, good to know im not the only one who thinks its absurd.

Top Bottom