napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Trt & first cycle

Stronglikebull

I’m on trt nebido currently every 10 weeks I’m looking into running test along side it, at the moment I’m researching. I’m a powerlifer although I won’t compete again for a while I’ve been bulking to add strength, trouble is I prefer walking around at this weight now. I’m not looking to get massive I’m just looking to gain lean mass or recomp & gain strength. I don’t want to gain mass then lose it, I want to keep what I gain. I’m in it for the long haul and I’m not looking to just gain 15-20lbs overnight.
With that said there’s different tests, should I choose a specific one to run along side my trt (nebido)
And at what kind of dosages & frequency, what about running it with something like equipoise?

TIA

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

We need your full stats experience and goals before we can advise you on anything

Trt nebido every 10 weeks, been on trt for approx 4 years now. Never deviated from this. I’m 38 this year, currently sat at around 94kg st 5ft 10 I compete at 83kg although I’m liking 93kg so I’d like to get lean at around the weight I am. BF no idea really but somewhere between 17 - 20% at a guess
I train upper & lower splits around 5 times a week

your body fat is much too high to be blasting of any kind.. you are fine with trt but steroid use would not be anything to consider until you are in better condition... you can post a pic for me to accurately gauge where you are at

your body fat is much too high to be blasting of any kind.. you are fine with trt but steroid use would not be anything to consider until you are in better condition... you can post a pic for me to accurately gauge where you are at

This is today, not sure if this has attached from my phone. It’s added somewhere?

Attachments

• 0D406A68-10DF-4409-B3ED-0AF10CA9A54C.jpg
    0D406A68-10DF-4409-B3ED-0AF10CA9A54C.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 21
So what do I need to cut too, I was hoping to recomp at this weight really. Rather than cutting then starting a cycle. At this stage I’m only researching so I’m just trying to build as much knowledge as I can. So can I not recomp with my trt & test?

recomp at that weight? that makes no sense dude... you are not fat but you are definitely overweight man... you can recomp if you want, it literally makes no sense when you are in that condition but you can do whatever you want... im not your dad... but should you? no...

recomp at that weight? that makes no sense dude... you are not fat but you are definitely overweight man... you can recomp if you want, it literally makes no sense when you are in that condition but you can do whatever you want... im not your dad... but should you? no...

Ok can I ask what you’d recommend then if anything, I’d like to be around 90-93kg fairly lean. I’m 94kg now carrying plenty of fat. How do I get to my goal? Cut naturally then use test or can I use test & something else to cut? Any help and advice is much appreciated

since you are on trt, you dont need any pct...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later

Dylan gave you a great stack to go with bro. That sounds about right for you and the goals you have

since you are on trt, you dont need any pct...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later

This is an awesome stack. I have also found personally that if I do my SR-9009 all at once 30 minutes pre workout I get a HUGE endurance boost. So, somewhere between 5-20mg pre workout. You don't have to do it that way but you can certainly play with the dosing strategies.

Top Bottom