bannednutritionRegenRx

Trt

Lexxxus

Stats
Age 56
Height 5?9?
Weight 200 (Ectomorph)
Body fat 14%
Let us see Years of training 30. Question this is my 5th LGD4033 cycle, but my first on TRT. Normally I usually get denser and gain 2-3 pounds. This cycle, 10 pounds! Supplier is the same, diet same, the only difference is TRT. I know you?ve said no PCT is necessary on TRT, just wanted to make sure there?s nothing additional I need to do.

10lbs that?s awesome. It?s great to hear others of our age hitting it hard and still making gains.
Keep up the good work

Stats
Age 56
Height 5?9?
Weight 200 (Ectomorph)
Body fat 14%
Let us see Years of training 30. Question this is my 5th LGD4033 cycle, but my first on TRT. Normally I usually get denser and gain 2-3 pounds. This cycle, 10 pounds! Supplier is the same, diet same, the only difference is TRT. I know you?ve said no PCT is necessary on TRT, just wanted to make sure there?s nothing additional I need to do.

Whats your weekly TRT dose?

f5befd931f6d7594a08b29daade43c33.jpg

ok so 125mg/week, wow thats actually a legitimate TRT dose!

I only ask because some doctors give super high doses and with your weight gain just wanted to make sure you werent taking a high dose and potentially some of it was due to water retention from high estrogen.

Thats great though if you are able to gain 10 pounds!

Stats
Age 56
Height 5?9?
Weight 200 (Ectomorph)
Body fat 14%
Just go back to TRT. You dont need ti do anything else

Top Bottom