napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

TRT and ???

chris451977

Mr.Gemelli,

I’ve been on TRT for 5 years. My body barely makes any testosterone at all due to being on opiates for many years. Now I’m looking to add another anabolic to it. I currently do 1 ml of Testosterone Cypionate weekly with 1.5 mg of anastrozole. This isn’t for a cycle, so I’ll need something with minimal risk. My goal is continued muscle and strength gain and fat loss. I’m considering Nandrolone Decanoate as it’s been shown to help with joint pain, but I’ve heard that it can cause ED. That’s something I can’t have. Would adding another ml of cypionate be the best option? Thanks for any relevant help you can provide.

I’m a white male, 6’1”, 288 lbs, and have no idea about my body fat, but my upper body is much wider than my waist. Over the past few months I’ve lost about 30 lbs due to a change in my diet and adding getting some mobility back. My goals are to continue losing body fat and getting stronger, but not so much bulking up. I want to get down to 250 and see how it goes from there. I have hundreds of anastrozole on hand right now, so the remaining questions are what, how much, and from whom? Thanks for the replies.

288 at 6'1 so unless your a bodybuilding pro, which it doesnt sound like you are, thats a very high body fat... you can post a pic if you want so we can assess but judging by those stats, theres no way steroids would ever be recommended

I’m already on testosterone cypionate and have been for 5 years. I’m not a bodybuilder and never want to be one. I enjoy being strong in the lifts that I’m able to do. I lift for enjoyment and want to get my body as strong as it can get, as the stronger I am the less chronic pain I’m in. So basically I’m doing TRT and the dr caps me at 4 ml a month. I’m going to bring it up another level. I’ll just stay with cypionate since it’s what I know.

thats fine you are on trt... thats needed medically but using steroids with an extremely high body fat s not safe whatsoever... sarms would be a great option for you that could increase your strength and help get your body fat down much quicker and in a safer way

Top Bottom