napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Trt

wings33

Hey dylan,,,,I wanted to see if you could do a video on clean eating,,,or recommend a book on it,,,,,,,anyway im 41 workout and am on trt,,, I have tried blasting and cruising,,,when I tried it at first I used enanthate and nandrolone decanoate,,,,but it was stupid because my doctor did some bloodwork and my testosterone was too high,,,I didn't give it enough time off to get it back down,,,now I use propionate,,,,the problem with me is my diet,,,so I wanted to ask you about it,,,anyway thanks for reading and keep doing the videos they are really good,,,,,,,

thats something you need to talk to a nutritionist about etc... noone is going to do your diet plans etc for free man... i certainly dont do that kind of thing and giving a generic video on diet is also not going to help.. it can give you some ideas, sure, but everything i do with diet is one on one and customized to that individual...

There’s a whole industry of generic food plans. Customized ones expect to pay for it.
exactly and honestly its insulting for anyone to ever expect something like that done free... not saying he does because i dont know but there are plenty of people that expect that and its just absurd

Top Bottom