napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Trt

mdieselpwr

What is the protocol for TRT? What are some of you guys running? I would like to know so I can educate my father appropriately.

TRT is usually 100-200mg a week of Test depending on what your doctor says and what your levels are at prior to treatment. Everyone’s body uses test differently so you may need a lower dose then the next guy to achieve the same levels. Usually on TRT they want your levels just below 1000 to stay healthy.

TRT is usually 100-200mg a week of Test depending on what your doctor says and what your levels are at prior to treatment. Everyone’s body uses test differently so you may need a lower dose then the next guy to achieve the same levels. Usually on TRT they want your levels just below 1000 to stay healthy.

the right protocol is what his doctor recommends, not what anyone here tells you... thats not for anyone to say

He needs to go to his doctor or an endocrinologist and get advised properly

He went in and had blood work done by a doctor. His test came back at 216, he said thats still considered "normal" range.

A good endo will understand that what the average testosterone is in our estrogen laden society is lower than the optimal level for most males.
And if you happen to have some androgen insensitivity, you are kind of screwed to getting prescribed enough unless a) your doctor is awesome, or b) you do a dna test on the androgen receptor CAG repeater and prove it’s of above average length. I’m still trying to do a and/or b.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

216 normal wow it’s almost like the doctors are trying to make guys into depressed estrogen Soy Boys! It irritates me every time I see this.

216 normal wow it’s almost like the doctors are trying to make guys into depressed estrogen Soy Boys! It irritates me every time I see this.

Top Bottom