napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Trt

comashers

Hey Dylan I've been a fan for a while. 20 weeks ago I was put on TRT. 120/mg / week. Injection. I do feel much better but still feel tired a lot. No drive to work out. I was at 600 with blood levels at 7.5. Now I'm at 1095 with blood levels at 23.5. I take
Testosterone cypionate 120mg
Anastrozole 0.5mg
HCG 500 iu
All weekly.
OK so my question is... How should I lift to see the maximum gains on this stuff? Any advice is helpful.

i dont design weight plans for people... that takes a long time and noone does anything like that free of charge man... you lift to accommodate your goals... i have no clue what that would be, im not a psychic.. whatever your goals are, you accommodate them...

Everybody responds differently to different types of training. Its all trial and error and individual specific

1095 is a good number for a trt cruise and is enough to put on lean mass over time if that’s your goal. Its not a crazy number like a blast but will definitely be enough to help you whatever your goal is.

Test over a thousand is great! But without your goals no one can asset your question. Also if you weren’t a lifter before just having a high test level doesn’t have anything to with training toawards your goals

Top Bottom