napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Trt

alphasaha

I'm 36 years old I've been training Properly from age 17 I'm completely natural I've never used anything other than creatine and natural test boosters. I've made good strengh gains over the years. Any way sorry to rant on, basically the reason I've never took anything is because I've been afraid I don't even like taking painkillers for fear of an allergic reaction lol. Training has become so hard over the last 5 years I've lost strength ect. I had my testosterone levels checked and although there not low there not high Anymore either, they were 535. Basically I want to go onto testosterone cypionate but all I want to do is bring my test levels uptoo where I was in my late teens, I don't want to use anything else. I'm happy to continue training with just a good testosterone level like in my younger days. Would a weekly dose of 150mg of testosterone cypionate be sufficient and would I still have to use an aromatase inhibitor. Id like to stay on this long term maybe a break every 3 or 4 months. Any advice you could provide me with this would be fantastic brother. Your the only guy I listen too and in the last two years you've stopped me from making some dumb mistakes also. Even pct worrys me all the side effects I read are scary.

Thankyou in advance Il be hoping to hear from you. Ps I am from England

Your levels are completely normal for your age. I would kill for those numbers, and I'm way younger than you. I don't think many people here are going to recommend a self-prescribed TRT for you (myself included), as there won't be much benefit.

If you can't be dissuaded, the dosages are completely user dependent. A dose of 100mg-150mg each week should get you to the levels you mentioned. Of course, this varies from person to person. Many people don't need an AI at those levels, but you should have one handy in case you do.

My two cents: You shouldn't pursue this path now. Your levels are fine and don't warrant the possible issues/cost of running TRT. You certainly won't get a doctor to prescribe it, so it's even more risky. Additionally, if you're afraid to take painkillers, how can you handle injecting yourself?

What is your body fat% and what is your diet like? Are you in good overall health? How is your sex drive? Erections?

Your test levels are perfectly fine so I bet the issues you are having are due to something else. I would never recommend someone go on self-prescribed TRT with normal test levels. I would only recommend TRT through a doctor.

You are right in the middle of normal range where you need to be, so I dont understand you trying to justify trt when it will do absolutely nothing for you. Your problem lies elsewhere. It's not your test levels. How's your diet and training? What is your full stats experience and goals?

there is no reason whatsoever for you to be using and/or considering trt whatsoever man... also, you are nowhere in the right frame of mind for steroid use... this is not something you should even be considering... sarms would be an option and if you want a test boost, my dga post ct would be very helpful... https://www.dganutrition.com/product/post-ct/

Top Bottom