napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Trt

Tyron

Hi Dyllan
Hope you are well, just want to run what i have found past you, if you dont mind, iam 45 yeass old train every day. Looking at sus 250,deca 250 every 10 days with cabergoline and proviron, for 12 weeks and then 12 off, so i still do the norrmal hcg, nolva and clomid pct? Rhanks for great work!

We'll need a little more information to get a clear idea of where you are and how to move forward. What you list here looks kind of like a cycle, not so much TRT. Have you used AAS before? What is your body fat %? How long have you been training?

You are in the right place to learn all about the responsible use of gear, but don't rush into anything just yet.....

Body fat at 20%, taken AAS before the same as I mentioned, training for 20 years, and taking aromasin as well, whats your take on stay on the sus and cycle the DECA every 8 weeks?

Body fat at 20%, taken AAS before the same as I mentioned, training for 20 years, and taking aromasin as well, whats your take on stay on the sus and cycle the DECA every 8 weeks?

What does this have to do with trt man?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seriously....do you even know what TRT is ????

Because your proposed CYCLE doesn't even remotely resemble a TRT protocol

At 20% BF.....steroids are the last thing you should be thinking about

Steroids don't aid you in getting shape....they are used AFTER you have achieved a superior physique..not before

If you believe you might be hypogonadal..... consult with an endocrinologist for a proper diagnosis and treatment

Last edited:
first of all, your "normal" pct is as abnormal as it gets.. you NEVER use hcg in pct... second, your body fat is too high for steroid use by quite a bit and third and probably WORST of all, you cant run deca every 8 weeks... thats insane! NOTHING here equates to steroid use bro and i certainly wont advise it, even if you paid me i wouldnt

I have no idea what the plan you propose has to do with trt but it's just a big bad decision. You're way too fat, and not in the right shape or condition for steroid use whatsoever.

Top Bottom