napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Trt

gelernartor

Just started TRT this week at 150 mg a week with a shot twice a week of test cypionate
I am being monitored with full blood work every three months by my doctor

My free test was 313 and total test was 345 ( ya I know weird numbers)
48 yrs old at 16% body-fat or so

My question is this , how many of you guys on TRT are using an AI?? And at what dosage of TRT and had any side effects manifested themselves??

My doc told me to wait until my first round of tests before taking anything or if any side effects become apparent enough

Im done having kids , dont care about small balls so will probably not worry about HCG

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thats different from person to person and just because one may use one it doesnt mean you will need it or vice versa... that depends on YOU and how estrogen prone you are... im very estrogen prone but never need an ai on trt and i use 150 as well but that doesn't mean you will or will not need it... thats why you monitor bloodwork and FORGET hcg, you wouldnt want it anyway... if you want its benefits without the side effects at anytime during trt, my new POST CT product completely replaces hcg without any of the hcg side effects... https://www.dganutrition.com/post-ct

thats different from person to person and just because one may use one it doesnt mean you will need it or vice versa... that depends on YOU and how estrogen prone you are... im very estrogen prone but never need an ai on trt and i use 150 as well but that doesn't mean you will or will not need it... thats why you monitor bloodwork and FORGET hcg, you wouldnt want it anyway... if you want its benefits without the side effects at anytime during trt, my new POST CT product completely replaces hcg without any of the hcg side effects... https://www.dganutrition.com/post-ct

Holy SHIT , a reply from the GURU himself !!!
thanks for taking the time to answer my question Dylan
I watch ALL your vids and you are truly a wealth of knowledge
I will definitely keep an eye on how my body responds and blood work will be done regularly
I will also have a look at your recommendations ,
Dylan if you dont mind me asking......what kind of test numbers are you getting on 150 mg??
Thanks again!!!!!

Holy SHIT , a reply from the GURU himself !!!
thanks for taking the time to answer my question Dylan
I watch ALL your vids and you are truly a wealth of knowledge
I will definitely keep an eye on how my body responds and blood work will be done regularly
I will also have a look at your recommendations ,
Dylan if you dont mind me asking......what kind of test numbers are you getting on 150 mg??
Thanks again!!!!!

you are very welcome brother! you can generally take your test dose and multiply by 7 and thats where you should be give or take.. im generally about 1000 or so but im going to actually dial it down a bit to 125...

you are very welcome brother! you can generally take your test dose and multiply by 7 and thats where you should be give or take.. im generally about 1000 or so but im going to actually dial it down a bit to 125...

1000 eh???? LMAO , thank God my wife is hot blooded , ill be in the bedroom most of the day!!!
I was thinking my doc was a little aggressive at 150 mg and was hoping more for a 125 mg dose myself , maybe ill reach out to him and see what he thinks
Its also very encouraging you haven’t suffered any issues with estrogen
Hoping for the same at this end
Keep the vids coming Dylan as I am 100% sure you have saved alot of people alot of heartaches and mistakes in this wonderful world of enhancement!!

1000 eh???? LMAO , thank God my wife is hot blooded , ill be in the bedroom most of the day!!!
I was thinking my doc was a little aggressive at 150 mg and was hoping more for a 125 mg dose myself , maybe ill reach out to him and see what he thinks
Its also very encouraging you haven’t suffered any issues with estrogen
Hoping for the same at this end
Keep the vids coming Dylan as I am 100% sure you have saved alot of people alot of heartaches and mistakes in this wonderful world of enhancement!!

yes bro 125 is plenty... i appreciate the support...

Just started TRT this week at 150 mg a week with a shot twice a week of test cypionate
I am being monitored with full blood work every three months by my doctor

My free test was 313 and total test was 345 ( ya I know weird numbers)
48 yrs old at 16% body-fat or so

My question is this , how many of you guys on TRT are using an AI?? And at what dosage of TRT and had any side effects manifested themselves??

My doc told me to wait until my first round of tests before taking anything or if any side effects become apparent enough

Im done having kids , dont care about small balls so will probably not worry about HCG

Thanks

I'm on the exact TRT protocol; 150mg test Cyp PW split dosed, 75mg on Monday and 75mg on Thursday. This puts my total test in the high 500's to low 600's, just where I like it. I tend to be estrogen sensitive so I run 7.5mg aromasin E3D

I'm on the exact TRT protocol; 150mg test Cyp PW split dosed, 75mg on Monday and 75mg on Thursday. This puts my total test in the high 500's to low 600's, just where I like it. I tend to be estrogen sensitive so I run 7.5mg aromasin E3D

How low were your numbers before you started TRT?
How long before you started feeling the effects?
Thanks for your reply

How low were your numbers before you started TRT?
How long before you started feeling the effects?
Thanks for your reply

Anytime brother! I've been on DR prescribed TRT for 12 years. Nine of those years on gels, last three years on injections. My TT was at 94 when the endo started me on injections. I started feeling better almost immediately, within a month I would say.

As stated your blood work will tell the truth on where you are, I am on 100 mg once a week, my number has been 890- and 940 I believe on my last two draws. Last check before TRT was 290 ish.
Then as Wesley said he is on 150mg a week and he is in the 500-600 range. Everyone reacts differently so once you get the bloods your doc could adjust you some based on the number but also on how you feel.

Bloodwork really is the key to dialing yourself in when it comes to both test levels AND estrogen. Some will need an ai with trt levels and some will not. It depends entirely on your estrogen sensitivity. Test levels won't always come out the same on everyone either. I need to run about 200mg per week to see 900 test levels where that dose will put some people at 1400 or more

Bloodwork really is the key to dialing yourself in when it comes to both test levels AND estrogen. Some will need an ai with trt levels and some will not. It depends entirely on your estrogen sensitivity. Test levels won't always come out the same on everyone either. I need to run about 200mg per week to see 900 test levels where that dose will put some people at 1400 or more

800 -1000 seems to be the magic number , ill start at 125 mg’s and monitor my levels
Im a gym rat and have been dragging my ass , not only in the gym but in life in general
Im looking for a breath of fresh air , a kick in the ass!!!
No shortcuts in life but at least if I can stand at the starting line in life and not behind it
Thanks for the reply
One more question ...... your levels before you started TRT???

In your experience, how long for estrogen side effects to start showing themselves??
The one thing I could NOT live with is loss of sex drive
Test generally takes 4 weeks to kick in so im guessing the same for estrogen?

In your experience, how long for estrogen side effects to start showing themselves??

another impossible question because its different for everyone... ive seen some people get them in a few weeks and some not until they were done with their cycle and have rebound... its a question that will have a million different answers...

800 -1000 seems to be the magic number , ill start at 125 mg’s and monitor my levels
Im a gym rat and have been dragging my ass , not only in the gym but in life in general
Im looking for a breath of fresh air , a kick in the ass!!!
No shortcuts in life but at least if I can stand at the starting line in life and not behind it
Thanks for the reply
One more question ...... your levels before you started TRT???

no 800-1000 is NOT the magic number. try 700-800 if you talk to any qualified endo.

I've been On Test Cyp injections for 2 1/2 years. Before that I was on the gel for several years.

My Test level in my mid to late 40's was 274. On Test Cyp injections at 200 mg a week my Test was around 1200-1300. I lowered it about 4 months ago to 100 mg. Now my Test was around 1,000. I was surprised it was that high.

I know guys on 200 mg a week and their Test comes back at 900. So, everyone is different.

I've been On Test Cyp injections for 2 1/2 years. Before that I was on the gel for several years.

My Test level in my mid to late 40's was 274. On Test Cyp injections at 200 mg a week my Test was around 1200-1300. I lowered it about 4 months ago to 100 mg. Now my Test was around 1,000. I was surprised it was that high.

I know guys on 200 mg a week and their Test comes back at 900. So, everyone is different.
exactly and well said... 7 x is just a general rule of thumb but i have seen some guys on 150 and stay around 650-700... everybody responds different... i like to see guys in the 650-750 range... thats a very very healthy range

That's another thing that's really impossible to answer because people aromatize at different rates and create new aromatose enzymes at different rates.

exactly and well said... 7 x is just a general rule of thumb but i have seen some guys on 150 and stay around 650-700... everybody responds different... i like to see guys in the 650-750 range... thats a very very healthy range

Got my bloodwork done, been on TRT for 5 weeks at 125 mg test cyp twice a week
Total = 33.6 nmol/L
Free = 603 pmol/L
TSH still high but down from 4.6 to 4.2 MIu/L
Doctor will test estradiol next set, he wasnt concerned
Ive had water retention , but no gyno , moodiness or erection issues so im guessing my levels are good
I have put on almost 10 lbs of weight , lots is water
Im happy with this progress , but in your experience do those levels come down and stabilize over time??

Top Bottom