napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Trt

Charlie203

I have low t an my doctor prescribes testosterone cypionate I 200mg every two weeks. My question is do I need too come off of it after 12weeks an run PCT or am I safe too run it all year round?

I have low t an my doctor prescribes testosterone cypionate I 200mg every two weeks. My question is do I need too come off of it after 12weeks an run PCT or am I safe too run it all year round?
If your doctor put you on TRT as a prescription for low test, you don't come off of it, since you can't sustain natural healthy test levels

If your Dr didn't fully explain your TRT treatment protocol to you...you should seriously consider changing Dr's

Also, 200mg every 2 weeks is not optimal. My Doc had me on the same protocol as well, but I halved the dose and switched to once per week. Feel much better and bloods are more stable.

This dosing protocol is lame, believe me I know. My doctor had me on 100mg cyp every two weeks. Ask your doctor to split the dose; 100mg every week instead

I would check with your doctor and see if you can do 100mg every week instead of 200 every two. That will be much better for blood stability

Top Bottom