napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Trt

beensomter

Hello,
I've seen some of your videos and you made a good impression to me so I want to ask you questions and I will be happy if you'll reply.
I've done my first and only cycle in last October and run it till December. The cycle included:
Dball 50mg ED 20 days
Testosterone enenthat 750 mg EW 1-10
Deca Durabulin 500 mg EW 1-10
Hcg 500 twice a week 8-10
PCT: clomid 100/100/50/50 ED
Nolvadex 120/120/60/60 ED

Now I'm about six months off and still my testicles
are not the same as it was before the cycle and I run some blood work:
Testosterone total: 10.8 Normal Rang: 8-28
I've seen a couple of andocrinologs and they all recommended to wait and I'm little lost here....

why on earth would you run such a FUCKED UP WRECKLESS first cycle... what did you run for an ai and for prolactin? LOOK AT HOW HIGH YOU RANT TEST AND DBOL... you are getting what you deserve dude... this is so fucked... people with LARGE amounts of steroid experience DO NOT run bull shit like this... UN REAL... i would never even personally run something like this and on a first cycle??? what are you thinking???

you fucked up...now you have to pay the price
YOU DONT NEED TRT!

You need to clean up your act...stay away from steroids ....and let your body recover ....it can take up to a year
Big price to pay...but doing anything less is just plain stupid

My prolactin is normal, my problem is the low T and my balls are not returned to full size, what should I do about it?

I'm 23 years old

That's part of your problem bro - you were too young in the fist place. Your body was not ready for steroids and you ran far and away too much first cycle. And you don't appear to have run an ai or any form of protection against prolactin build up. You don't wait until the end of your cycle to start dealing with these things.

That's part of your problem bro - you were too young in the fist place. Your body was not ready for steroids and you ran far and away too much first cycle. And you don't appear to have run an ai or any form of protection against prolactin build up. You don't wait until the end of your cycle to start dealing with these things.

So I'll have to wait until my body recover ?

Your pct was also not complete at all. You need bloodwork ASAP to see what is off here. There's a reason we advise against cycling when you are that young

why not stop trolling... how can your bloodwork be fine when you JUST said you have low T???? explain that one to me?

My T is low to a guy who's 23 years old but for the doctors it's in the normal range so they think there's no problem. My question is do I have to wait or do something about it?

you need to do whatever your doctor tells you... period... noone here is qualified to tell you to use trt.. especially at your age... NOONE on the internet should be advising you to do it period...

My T is low to a guy who's 23 years old but for the doctors it's in the normal range so they think there's no problem. My question is do I have to wait or do something about it?
Do you have all of your values that you can post?

Top Bottom