napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Trt

dokertone1

Hi Dylan, thanks so much for taking the time to educate people like myself on youtube. I'm 33 and for the past year I've had a crash in sex drive, much lower sperm volume, and fatigue that won't quit, this all started about last July 2016 around when my engagement ended..I though it was psychological but it has just gotten worse now. I went to a dr this week and got blood work done, my total test is at the low end of spectrum at 327 so I'm leaning towards going on trt. I have a couple of questions I was hoping you could help with before doing so.

I did dable with propionate in early 2016 for about 8 weeks, every other day I took 1cc of prop 100. This is the extent of my test abuse. I stopped abruptly and didn't do any post treatment but didn't really notice the crash in libido until a couple months afterwards. Now it's been well over a year so I'm wondering if this could be the cause of my issues now?

Next, I'd like to one day have kids but I'm worried my swimmers are already weak and trt will only exacerbate the risk?

I've tried all the natural boosters, zinc, tribulus, d aspartic acid, fish oil, etc.
I lift heavy weight 3 times a week at least, I eat a balanced diet. But nothing seems to help, come to think ive always had many of the symptoms of low t since a young age, except my sex drive was always very strong up until about a year ago.

I was hoping you could offer some feedback before I make this major life decision. Do you think the 8 weeks of prop ruined me? Are there any other natural ways I can try? I'm just so miserable and depressed about the whole thing..depressed and tired in general but the sex drive loss is the biggest issue for me now and I'm not certain trt will even help with that... please advise, Thanks for your time.

If I was you I would run a 8 week PCT. I'm assuming you never recovered from running that prop cycle. When you wrap up, do some blood work again and she where you're at.

PCT is just as important as the cycle so not running a PCT fucked you up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

at age 33 you dont suddenly become hypogonadal

so...you are either suffering the effects of your non PCT cycle
OR
you have developed hypogonadism due to an organic problem such as testicular trama/tumor...or pituatary malfunction

ALL OF WHICH NEED TO BE EVALUATED BY AN ENDOCRINOLOGIST

Thanks guys, I have an appointment with an endocrinologist in a couple days so I'll be sure to discuss in full with her. I have access to PCT as well and feel like a f'n idiot for not following through with the protocol
. I figured over time I'd be able to recover naturally but clearly I was mistaken. All my gym bro friends said what I took was mild especially in comparison to the amount of gear they take...they said I'd be just fine. I certainty learned my lesson!

yes bro... im not going to beat you up over a mistake but i am going to educate you... DO NOT and i repeat, DO NOT listen to "gym bros" whatsoever... they are so fucking clueless and they generally have all kinds of issues they dont lead on about either... you have had the worst info known to man bro... trt will definitely hinder chances of having kids but having low T is serious condition where you are risking your health long term not treating it... once you see your doctor, let me know what she says then i can properly advise you

Thanks guys, I have an appointment with an endocrinologist in a couple days so I'll be sure to discuss in full with her. I have access to PCT as well and feel like a f'n idiot for not following through with the protocol
. I figured over time I'd be able to recover naturally but clearly I was mistaken. All my gym bro friends said what I took was mild especially in comparison to the amount of gear they take...they said I'd be just fine. I certainty learned my lesson!

Those type of gym friends will only steer you wrong bud. Make sure you have good solid sources of info. Let us know and update us when you talk to your endo

Ok spent over 2 hrs discussing with my Dr today. She was great, very knowledgeable and understanding, she gave me her book to read amoung plenty of additional info. She's running more bloodwork; estrodiol, CBC, TSH, free t3, Free t4, free and total test. Which we are going to run monthly. She is putting me on HCG right away, 1000 units every 3 days. We will monitor and adjust as bloodwork comes back. She doesn't promise this will work but assured me if I don't see real improvement in the next 4 months we will go the trt route which she's certain will work. She thinks the prop could have been the issue but without a history of blood work there's no way to be certain of course, and since I did have other symptoms of low t even before I was an idiot the hcg may not do the trick. Anyhow I'm very optimistic about fixing the problem now with professional help. Thanks for the responses guys and hopefully my post will help save some of the younger guys out there reading this who are considering black market gear. I do believe it shut me down for good, and wish I could go back and warn myself.

I will say I'm so glad I never ran a cycle per the guys in the gym. From my research, you soon realize how little the know about it all. I can remember them saying you just take so much of this twice a week...never mention a word about PCT. I tell you low T in no joke. It make you feel like crap. Before I went on TRT...I swear on weekends I would take two or three naps a day...no energy...now...I cant remember the last nap I had...it changes you for the better. I am constantly moving around doing something.

Ha I can relate I sleep 8+ hrs and nap and still feel extreme fatigue. Its not worth living like this I can't fix the past but today is a new opportunity to move forward living a healthy life. I'll keep you guys posted on profess, in 6 months I hope to have my t levels dialed in...I don't expect it to happen overnight.

You dont take HCG for a pct.

Personally, an actual PCT would be more beneficial (Clomid/Nolva/Gw/Osta) 8 weeks, drop the osta at end of 4 weeks. I wouldnt touch HCG until my PCT ended.

Add tongkat ali in there. its better than HCG anyways in my opinion.

Just putting you on HCG isn't going to help you. It's actually just going to keep suppressing you and become counterproductive. You can't use that long term. You need an actual legit full pct

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

the worst thing you could ever do is run hcg right now... literally the worst... especially long term... hcg is SUPPRESSIVE... it jumpstarts your pct, yes, and thats what its good for... its MIMICKING lh and fsh... thats the same thing that happens when you use testosterone... so what happens when you use test? you get crazy high levels correct? then what happens when you stop? your body forgets how to produce it on its own and guess what, it starts to bottom out... this is fucking stupid ass advice as ive heard... unreal... you need to run the proper pct, NOT hcg... unbelievable...

Top Bottom