napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Trt

abeeezy

Hello gentlemen!

I have a quick question for you guys. My dr is providing me with test cyp with anastrozole already infused with the testosterone. I'm supposed to inject 1 cc a week of test cyp. If the AI is already infused with the testosterone, how do I really know how much test and AI I'm injecting? Aren't they supposed to be separate?

Ive never heard of it being mixed together but i suppose its possible. If its a prescription it should tell you what the milligram per ml is.

I've never heard of that bro, and I wouldn't be a fan of that at all since everybody requires different amounts of estrogen control. What is the concentration of the test/AI?

ive never even heard of that and honestly, if you paid me, i wouldnt use it... period... that sounds very very strange bro and ive seen damn near everything

Hello gentlemen! Today is my fourth day of being on testosterone cyp. Last Thursday, I injected 1ml of test and .5 ml of anastrozole per my doctor's instructions. The problem is yesterday morning, I started to feel soreness and tenderness around my nipple area which I understand is a sign of increased levels of estrogen and can result in gyno. I contacted my clinic today and they said that my body is just learning what to do with the testosterone that I injected into my body and that it was a normal side effect and should go away. However, in the event the soreness and tenderness lasts for 5 to 6 weeks, then my doctor will order my labs early and see where my levels are then. Then they may increase my dosage of anastrozole.

Wouldn't it be too late if I wait 6 weeks of feeling the soreness and tenderness around my nipples? Wouldn't I have gyno 6 weeks from now if I don't deal with this issue today? They say no, but I wanted to get a second opinion from you guys. Please help! Thank you in advance!

Top Bottom