napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Trt

texasbigs

Dylan

Just curious if u can answered this for me.
My best friend was doing TRT in 2009 with 100 mg test cyp. He did the blood work before which told him he was low.
Took another blood work in the 2nd month. Then a 3rd blood work after he finish.
When he got the results back from the last test dr said looks like u now he has Anemia.
Went to another dr and he found out it was leukemia. He died July 28th 2015.
Trt and leukemia, that cant related. Can it?
I want to trt but afraid of that.

Dylan

Just curious if u can answered this for me.
My best friend was doing TRT in 2009 with 100 mg test cyp. He did the blood work before which told him he was low.
Took another blood work in the 2nd month. Then a 3rd blood work after he finish.
When he got the results back from the last test dr said looks like u now he has Anemia.
Went to another dr and he found out it was leukemia. He died July 28th 2015.
Trt and leukemia, that cant related. Can it?
I want to trt but afraid of that.

Correlation and causation are two different things bud. Just because he had leukemia and was on TRT doesn't mean it had anything to do with it. There is nothing linking that to TRT in any way

TrT

My testosterone results came back and it was 176. I'm 40 yrs old. The dr wants to put me on 200 mg test cyp a week.
Do u think that will help me feel better and lose weight. Been going to the gym. Been eating well. Nothing. Can't lose weight.
My insurance will pay for the treatment.

Do you feel like shit @ 176?
Can you get it up @ 176?
Did you just type how you're out of shape?

Do these questions answer your question about going on TRT?

when you have low t you are in a catabolic state which means you are not going to have the ability to gain muscle and you will also not be able to lose fat.... if your testosterone is too low it can become a very dangerous thing to you... so you absolutely do not want that to happen... just keep this in mind.. low testosterone is a serious condition and trt is doctor prescribed to correct the problem... there are only issues if you abuse it

200mg should get you to around 1200, and thats essentially a 20 year olds test level.

If I went on trt, that'd be be my goal, anything right around 1100-1200.

I see that it's normal between 350 to 900 basically. The higher it is. Will that be better
absolutely it would... 600-800 is a very healthy range... i like to see everyone in the 700's at least but you will not have the issues you are having once you get it where it needs to be

Ok. Thank you all for your advice and comments. I just came back from the TRT Dr. I had to get blood work 2 days back to back. My insurance wanted to see it both low on those days before they cover me first days 176. Today it was,133. So its,real bad. Now I am covered.
I got my first shot in the buttocks of 200 mg of test cyp. No pain there. They answered all my questions. Real good.
The only thing I was concerned about is,they give no AI unless I experienced any issues then they give it. Arimidex.
Does,that make,sense and should I take a AI on my own or no. They do blood work on me every 6 weeks to check estrogen levels prostate levels etc.

They also said it will increase red blood cells. If to high I have to donate blood.
I was a little concerned on that.
I got a full set of hair. I hope that won't be affected

They also said it will increase red blood cells. If to high I have to donate blood.
I was a little concerned on that.
I got a full set of hair. I hope that won't be affected

This is why you have regular blood tests. One thing you look for is RBC count. High side; donate. I'm going today to drop a bag of blood.

They said my testicles will shrink. Can u avoid this. Any medicine to take while on TRT. I'm doing TRT and they gave me nothing to take. That bothered me.
Dylan what do u recommend. We don't want kids so I don't care. Wife late 40s so no kids for us. I thought they put me on estergon blocker.

They said my testicles will shrink. Can u avoid this. Any medicine to take while on TRT. I'm doing TRT and they gave me nothing to take. That bothered me.
Dylan what do u recommend. We don't want kids so I don't care. Wife late 40s so no kids for us. I thought they put me on estergon blocker.

Balls shrink dick looks bigger benefit lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you asking the doc these questions?

Top Bottom