napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Trt

wpowell

Hey guys first off just wanna thank DG and the rest of you guys for the sound advice! I am about halfway through my SARMs cycle and wow what a change. I am 46 years old so before I started I had blood work done and found that my test was low. About 2 weeks into my cycle I started TRT, 400 MGS a month. What would be the proper PCT protocol when I come off cycle? Running OST, RAD, GW, and aromasine to combat est.
Thanks
W

Hey guys first off just wanna thank DG and the rest of you guys for the sound advice! I am about halfway through my SARMs cycle and wow what a change. I am 46 years old so before I started I had blood work done and found that my test was low. About 2 weeks into my cycle I started TRT, 400 MGS a month. What would be the proper PCT protocol when I come off cycle? Running OST, RAD, GW, and aromasine to combat est.
Thanks
W

If you are staying on TRT through the doctor, that would continue after the cycle, and there would be no pct.

Seriously ...WTF???

400mg isn't TRT

And 1 blood test doesn't equal TRT

There are hundreds of reasons for testing low...you need to determine why you're low
There is a whole diagonostic protocol involved ... you don't just "get tested" and go on TRT

Last edited:
The doctor has prescribed me a shot of 200 MGS of test cyp every two weeks. My understanding is that is kinda low but normal when they first start you on TRT.
RR so there is no need for the clomid, correct? Was worried about est rebound. I have had Gyno sides so have been taking an AI to get rid of the itchy.

Buen I have had several labs done. The doctor is monitoring my blood work. Thanks for your input but the question was for PCT protocol on TRT.
Thanks

The doctor has prescribed me a shot of 200 MGS of test cyp every two weeks. My understanding is that is kinda low but normal when they first start you on TRT.
RR so there is no need for the clomid, correct? Was worried about est rebound. I have had Gyno sides so have been taking an AI to get rid of the itchy.

No

You should be given a shot once a week either 100mg-200mg. 200mg being at the top of the TRT level. Some doctors believe in two injections per week at smaller doses. One injection every two weeks is wrong.

The doctor has given me the option of doing self injections each week so that wont be a problem. I am hoping to get the dosage increased. From research I'd like to be around 750 to 800. My blood work came back several times at 290.

Sorry...I missed the per month.. its not the usual way we speak of dosing

The by the book protocol is 200mg every 2 weeks...but it's much better to pin 100mg per week
It is NOT a low dose....TRT dose is determined by whatever dose raises your serum test level to 600-900ng/dL...which 100mg per week does in the vast majority of patients....if it doesn't the Dr will increase the dose until it does...or lower it if it raises it too high
But the dose never exceeds 200g per week....if 200mg doesn't raise it the those levels.something else is wrong and further diagnostic tests will be ordered

To answer your question .....when you are on TRT...you never PCT..after finishing your cycle you just return to your normal TRT protocol

Last edited:
How long do I wait before I do another sarm cycle?
hey bro, you only need 3-4 weeks off after each sarms cycle before you can start another... as you know by now, you do not need any sort of pct when you aer on trt however you should self administer and do 1 shot per week... 1 shot of cyp every two weeks is NOT wise whatsoever and i dont like the fact that is what is being done for you... do you need help setting up a new sarms stack? what are your goals?

I'm looking into a SARM duo for cutting. I still have a supply of ostobolic and GW just need to add something to it. Thinking of S4 just concerned about the vision issue as I am already blind as a bat. Thanks

I'm looking into a SARM duo for cutting. I still have a supply of ostobolic and GW just need to add something to it. Thinking of S4 just concerned about the vision issue as I am already blind as a bat. Thanks
s4 would be the best option but if you are concerned about the vision sides, then go with rad140 and/or sr9009

Top Bottom