napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Troubleshooting gyno help needed

pobro

Hello everyone, here is what happened and its going on.
Started my cycle 1 month ago and noticed 1 week ago that i started to get gyno, nothing crazy just a bit puff and itchy and starting to from small lumps, hardly noticeable when i take of my shirt tho, only when i flex my chest you can see it.
My cycle is
750mg test E every week
300mg tren A every week
40mg winstrol oral every day
So soon as i noticed that gyno and estrogen i started with arimidex 0.5mg eod but nothing changed, so i decided to do blood work to check estrogen and progesterone.
my estradiol is 169 and my prolactin is 281, so estro is super high as it should be around 30 ng/ml not 169.
Now my qestion is should i go letro to kill it and should i stack it with nolvadex. and what doses should i take of each. I just want to get rid of it asap, dont care if i lose my gains or slow them down.
Thx for all the support18716688_10209127673412254_691012519_n.jpg

Hello everyone, here is what happened and its going on.
Started my cycle 1 month ago and noticed 1 week ago that i started to get gyno, nothing crazy just a bit puff and itchy and starting to from small lumps, hardly noticeable when i take of my shirt tho, only when i flex my chest you can see it.
My cycle is
750mg test E every week
300mg tren A every week
40mg winstrol oral every day
So soon as i noticed that gyno and estrogen i started with arimidex 0.5mg eod but nothing changed, so i decided to do blood work to check estrogen and progesterone.
my estradiol is 169 and my prolactin is 281, so estro is super high as it should be around 30 ng/ml not 169.
Now my qestion is should i go letro to kill it and should i stack it with nolvadex. and what doses should i take of each. I just want to get rid of it asap, dont care if i lose my gains or slow them down.
Thx for all the supportView attachment 4355

Easy, drop your cycle and run a PCT

U need Caber and aromasin stat! and go ahead and pct, you obviously weren't prepared or didn't understand the products/doses you were using.
Aromasin 25mgs ed for at least a week. Caber .5 ed for 3 days then e3d...all while going into pct. after that well see where u stand and possibly give u a letro protocol .

trust me, just drop the dam cycle and run a PCT. PRL and E will plummet dramatically once you drop the compounds that are causing your issues, no need for all the extras. Your just going to complicate shit further when u already have no idea whats going on

Last edited:
plus your running tren, have any idea what that reflects on estrogen in your bloodwork ? i would guess you dont, well it skews E levels and can give false results so you really do not know what your estrogen is

Great advice above. Take note.

One other thing, don't ever introduce nolvadex along with a nandrolone such as tren. You will end up making matters worse.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Dam i have report, yesterday i took 25mg of aromasin and today another 25mg and its almost gone lol, right nipple is back on 100% and cant notice and feel anything but left was worse bit it got way better in less then 24h so i few days its prob going to be gone.Will contine with only 500mg test a week and winstrol and do check estrogen in 10 days to see that it doesnt go way to low

i dont even know what to say... why are you running test so fucking high and why are you using steroids when you dont have a clue what you are doing.. did it ever occur to you that you need to drop your test A LOT MORE than just to 500 and you need to NOT use steroids when you dont know how to use them and/or protect yourself... the fact you even ask about using nolvadex with tren screams THAT YOU SHOULD NOT USE STEROIDS.. what is your pct??? ?

Dam i have report, yesterday i took 25mg of aromasin and today another 25mg and its almost gone lol, right nipple is back on 100% and cant notice and feel anything but left was worse bit it got way better in less then 24h so i few days its prob going to be gone.Will contine with only 500mg test a week and winstrol and do check estrogen in 10 days to see that it doesnt go way to low

That's because your never had gyno lol. Bro this cycle is over the top of your head just drop it now and re evaluate yourself and educate before you cause further issues. Or do nothing and just learn the hard way since u seem to think you know what you are doing. Good luck

That's because your never had gyno lol. Bro this cycle is over the top of your head just drop it now and re evaluate yourself and educate before you cause further issues. Or do nothing and just learn the hard way since u seem to think you know what you are doing. Good luck
i will never be able to wrap my head around why people would do something so serious like steroids and not have a clue what they are doing...

Top Bottom