napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Trouble ejaculating

tower34

For the past several days I’ve had a hard time ejaculating during sex.

I’m running 175 mg of Test cyp twice a week and 11.25 mg of aromasin eod.

I’m guessing it has to do with my estrogen, but was hoping to get some advice as to which way to adjust it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Can't do anything without blood work. It's just speculation at this point.

Which uncapped test do you use from private md?

Last edited:
bullet_yella.gif
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]Hormone Panel with Testosterone LC/MS-MS

Description: [FONT=&quot]This is our Hormone Panel for Females with Total Testosterone LC/MS-MS to provide actual levels when Total Testosterone results are >1500. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Significant deviations from the normal range may require further evaluation by your physician. [/FONT]

Includes:
Complete Blood Count (CBC) w/ Differential: Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; immature granulocytes
Comprehensive Metabolic Profile ( includes eGFR ): A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum; eGFR
Estradiol
Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
Testosterone, Total - Women, Children, and Hypogonadal Males, LC/MS-MS

Note: Actual Total Testosterone levels will be provided with this test if levels exceed 1500.

Patient Instructions: Patient should fast for 12 hours preceding collection of specimen. If using a testosterone cream please be sure you have not rubbed any into the antecubital area of your arm for the last 24 hours as it can give elevated results.

Estimated turnaround for results is 7 business days. If confirmation testing is required, the estimated time may be extended.

Categories: Hormones and Metabolism

Price: $85.99

350 cyp a week isn't crazy. Makes me think you could have bunk AI and so e2 is totally uncontrolled? Total guess. Could also be psychological shit totally unrelated to cycle. Good luck man.

350 cyp a week isn't crazy. Makes me think you could have bunk AI and so e2 is totally uncontrolled? Total guess. Could also be psychological shit totally unrelated to cycle. Good luck man.

Trouble ejaculating is a symptom of high estrogen correct? The reason I ask is because I know the symptoms many times of high and low estrogen are often the same.

Trouble ejaculating is a symptom of high estrogen correct? The reason I ask is because I know the symptoms many times of high and low estrogen are often the same.

It can be high estrogen or low estrogen. It can also (actually more likely) be related to prolactin. That's why bloods are necessary

It can be high estrogen or low estrogen. It can also (actually more likely) be related to prolactin. That's why bloods are necessary

How is prolactin controlled?

I am also taking ssri

Last edited:
prolactin would be controlled with caber or prami but once again, there is NO POINT guessing and speculating without bloodwork

I thought it was caber but I didn’t know prolactin was a concern on test.

I’m getting bloods done Monday.

I also read ssri’s can effect prolactin. And I did just start the ssri.

prolactin is not a concern on test and i never said that it was... rick was just giving you different ideas or possibilities but this is so pointless without bloodwork man...

I know you can’t give me any answers with out blood work I’m just asking questions to learn and out of curiosity. But I totally understand I need blood work to get an answer.

Top Bottom