napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

trne/tne , test prop/tne education

The Medic

Wondering what this means because im fairly new to this blends. From what ive read its just a no estered compound correct me if i am wrong. What doseing protocols are used if its non estered. Just need to get educated about it. Seems intense haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trne/tne is tren no ester or tren base and test no ester or test base. 1cc pwo

Test prop/tne. Same thing test no ester. W prop

8 week cycle inject ed or eod

PHURIOUS

Hmmm i get it. In a way its basically the same protocol as running prop and ace? Eod or ed inj.? And with the prop no estered its just way more potent than an original test estered.. No halflife and goes through the bodies stream right away.

Hmmm i get it. In a way its basically the same protocol as running prop and ace? Eod or ed inj.? And with the prop no estered its just way more potent than an original test estered.. No halflife and goes through the bodies stream right away.

Yeah I would say that is a good description.It just gets in fast and out fast. With the no ester stuff I always found ed was better. When you get to prop and ace then eod. Not a good beginners cycle though.

Yeah I would say that is a good description.It just gets in fast and out fast. With the no ester stuff I always found ed was better. When you get to prop and ace then eod. Not a good beginners cycle though.

Got the gist and gonna keep learning about his before i give it a go.. Just in&out. Like a fast food joint.

Would be a good front load?

It really depends your goals.

I would say test prop is a beginner cycle.

But introducingg tren well. Gotta kinda feel it out.

PHURIOUS

No ester compounds definitely need injected daily. As a matter of fact that stuff will be in and out in hours. That's why it's used primarily as a preworkout, and I wouldnt use a test no ester or tren no ester without running an estered base of the same compound to back it up.

No ester compounds definitely need injected daily. As a matter of fact that stuff will be in and out in hours. That's why it's used primarily as a preworkout, and I wouldnt use a test no ester or tren no ester without running an estered base of the same compound to back it up.

Yeah thats what i kinda had built up in my head .. In and out either a good frontload on the daily or a preworkout..

Top Bottom