napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

TRIPLEX dosage

Zeigo

Any know the dosage for TRIPLEX and how long before you workout you should take it ???

THANKS

Any know the dosage for TRIPLEX and how long before you workout you should take it ???

THANKS

Triple X is very potent and powerful. The ideal dosage would be about 1ml, but if you are new to it I would start at 0.5ml and assess how you respond to it, then maybe go to 0.75ml, then finally 1ml which is the sweet spot.

Dosing is the same regardless if you are using it for the gym or the bedroom, and I would take it 30 minutes before activity which gives it enough time to work and kick in

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

THANKS

Start low and see how you feel.You may be able to use .5 for a while b4 you need to go up. 1ml hits kinda hard in 30-40 minutes

I've gone up to 2ml. What a ride!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2ml is awesome!! But not many can handle that dose. I personally love it

2ml is awesome!! But not many can handle that dose. I personally love it

Without a doubt. First time I was a little iffy. Tried again and absolutely loved everything about it.

THANKS

I take 1/4 of a dropper of the Cia 6.25 mg and lets just say the pumps/bed room exercises are crazy! when I take 1/2 a dropper WOW!!! LOL
Now I am obviously really sensitive to it. But I would start slow like everyone has said.

Thanks everyone !! I'll let you know how well it works today ... And ya .. NO SPEEDO .. There enough freaks at the gym I don't need to add to the circus .. Any issues with GF taking a shot of XXX??? Don't want her to grow a cock... That get weird real quick ...

Thanks everyone !! I'll let you know how well it works today ... And ya .. NO SPEEDO .. There enough freaks at the gym I don't need to add to the circus .. Any issues with GF taking a shot of XXX??? Don't want her to grow a cock... That get weird real quick ...

None at all. She'll get an increase in blood pump as well. And from some studies, her orgasm will be much more intense. So don't waste time after the gym!

i always go with 2 ML when i use it but if your strictly using for a pre workout, i would just start with half a ml the first few times and then bump to 1 ml... you want to get used to 1 ml for a while before going any higher... we all laugh and it is funny, but triple x is no joke... it really isn't so you have to be aware of the potency...

None at all. She'll get an increase in blood pump as well. And from some studies, her orgasm will be much more intense. So don't waste time after the gym!

I'll definitely be driving straight home from the GYM tonight then... Hope non of you guy live to close to my house.. Hate to keep you up with the noise....LOL

There can be some very nice benefits to females as well. As said, it increases blood flow for them just as it does with us, which generally leads to more clitoral stimulation and more powerful orgasms. I can tell you from personal experience that it DOES help them

WOW that stuff is no JOKE .. Worked AWESOME at the gym and in the bedroom. We are both hooked!! ... Now that my neighbors are awake ...LOL.. Thanks everyone ..used .5ML and it was like drinking 5 energy drinks at once!! Faster recover between sets too.

WOW that stuff is no JOKE .. Worked AWESOME at the gym and in the bedroom. We are both hooked!! ... Now that my neighbors are awake ...LOL.. Thanks everyone ..used .5ML and it was like drinking 5 energy drinks at once!! Faster recover between sets too.

Awesome to hear you enjoyed it bro. Now just think about how much better taking a 1ml dose could be!!

not wanting to hijack your thread but if i plan to use it for a workout does it mess with taking GW 30 minutes before workout?

Top Bottom