napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Triple x for women?

Jrussjr1480

So i was reading thread of triplex stack and read a post about if his lady took it.. Does this do anything for women?

Dylan don't kill me lol. I've taken it a few times just a quarter of a dropper. It makes it more intense and umm wet. Lol only explanation I can really give you here lol.

So i was reading thread of triplex stack and read a post about if his lady took it.. Does this do anything for women?

Triple X absolutely does work for women and can enhance things for them quite a bit. I can tell you with certainty that it increases blood flow to the clitoris and gives heightened sensitivity, which can lead to more intense and powerful orgasms for them. One things will mention though, is a little bit with women can go a long way. If you want to try it for your lady start with 0.25ml and work your way up to 0.5ml. That usually is more than plenty

Dylan don't kill me lol. I've taken it a few times just a quarter of a dropper. It makes it more intense and umm wet. Lol only explanation I can really give you here lol.

:confused: Whhaat?? Why didn't you make thread on it MissBizz?? We need a few more, ehhm, details ;)

Dylan, SAMRSX needs to create a Triple X for women. That's gonna be ahuge hit.

Last edited:
Whhaat?? Why didn't you make thread on it MissBizz??

Dylan, SAMRSX needs to create a Triple X for women. That's gonna bena huge hit.

The compounds wouldn't change. Just the dosage, so no need for a separate product. It could be a decent video topic though

:confused: Whhaat?? Why didn't you make thread on it MissBizz?? We need a few more, ehhm, details ;)

Dylan, SAMRSX needs to create a Triple X for women. That's gonna be ahuge hit.
Haha these are more recent experiences. I'll create one here in a few

well i have to be completely honest, i have never heard or seen anyone take it so i guess im learning something new here too! shit, im not going to get on you about that... i love it! LOL

well i have to be completely honest, i have never heard or seen anyone take it so i guess im learning something new here too! shit, im not going to get on you about that... i love it! LOL
Hahaha thanks! I'm gonna create a thread with my experience, I will keep things light lol....but hey if it helps it helps! 😊

Top Bottom