domestic-supply

sarms.forsale
bannednutrition

napsgear

Thread: Triple X Stack Wooo

Triple X Stack Wooo

So i finally got my triple x stack in the mail. i wanted to see what it was like to be used for a preworkout, to be on the safe side though used half a dropper and good lord the gym became a playground to me the pumps were amazing i was there for awhile if i didnt get a phone call having to leave i would of probably would of stayed longer..... but cant wait to use this stuff my lady friend

Quote Originally Posted by itswhatever View Post
    So i finally got my triple x stack in the mail. i wanted to see what it was like to be used for a preworkout, to be on the safe side though used half a dropper and good lord the gym became a playground to me the pumps were amazing i was there for awhile if i didnt get a phone call having to leave i would of probably would of stayed longer..... but cant wait to use this stuff my lady friend
    It's awesome stuff in the gym for pumps and vascularity for sure brother. I love it and use it regularly. And of course it takes things to a whole new level in the bedroom....enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by itswhatever View Post
    just remember something brother... as great as it is preworkout, as you you have seen, its a million times better when you use it with your lady!