domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Triple X dosing??

  1. #1

    Triple X dosing??

    How is triple X dosed? I can't find it on the site.

  2. #2
    You don't know this one?? Haha let me help 1ml 30-45 min preworkout (gym or sex)

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Carpe Diem
    Posts
    691
    Quote Originally Posted by MissBizz View Post
    You don't know this one?? Haha let me help 1ml 30-45 min preworkout (gym or sex)
    But wouldn't the erection interfere with the workout?

    Thanks for starting this thread JS, I've had my Triple X for over a week and have been dying to use it. Tonight is the night!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Carpe Diem
    Posts
    691
    Quote Originally Posted by Vildail View Post
    Lol it doesn't force you to get hard... It doesn't work that way. Like if you let your mind wander and get a full on erection, its definitely harder to get rid of it but its not a perma boner inducer or anything. Just stay focused and don't think about fucking every girl that's in shape and you should be good.
    Lol, damn those fit chicks! Triple X seems a bit pricey to use as a PWO anyway. I was just curious because MB mentioned it. Thanks for the info man!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    1,549
    Quote Originally Posted by Vildail View Post
    Lol it doesn't force you to get hard... It doesn't work that way. Like if you let your mind wander and get a full on erection, its definitely harder to get rid of it but its not a perma boner inducer or anything. Just stay focused and don't think about fucking every girl that's in shape and you should be good.
    50mg+ viagra and one hour later im pitching a tent no matter what I'm doing. I usually have to rub one out before i hit the gym but after that im good. There was this one time i thought I was good to go so I went to the gym and 10 minutes later I was sporting the most outrageous boner that pretty much forced me to sneak my way into the bathroom and cover myself with my gym bag as I nonchalantly walked out the front door. Ended up doing squats and pushups at home lol true story.

    But im also really sensitive to the stuff, i can take 25mg and go all night while other guys take up to 150mg

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    1,549
    Quote Originally Posted by MissBizz View Post
    You don't know this one?? Haha let me help 1ml 30-45 min preworkout (gym or sex)
    I think he means he is curious as to how many mg/ml it is for the cialis, viagra, and levitra, i myself am curious maybe RR or Dylan know the answer.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by MissBizz View Post
    You don't know this one?? Haha let me help 1ml 30-45 min preworkout (gym or sex)
    Lol! No I mean how much of each drug is in 1ml?

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by SdBronco View Post
    I think he means he is curious as to how many mg/ml it is for the cialis, viagra, and levitra, i myself am curious maybe RR or Dylan know the answer.
    Yes that's what I mean

  9. #9
    It used to be 50 Via, 25 Cia and 10 Varden, but that was when it was PE.

  10. #10
    Senior Member Flanex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Jerzee
    Posts
    2,077
    Quote Originally Posted by RedMorkai View Post
    It used to be 50 Via, 25 Cia and 10 Varden, but that was when it was PE.
    That right there is a perfect dose all around.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •