napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

triple stack progress

rookie71

I have a few weeks left on my SARMSx triple stack. Diet is dialed in and I was able to up my S4 dose to 100mg/day with minimal sides. I will post a full post cycle recap once I finish, but started at just under 16% BF and about a month ago was down to about 12%, both according to dexascan. I have lost some more weight since then so thinking I'm somewhere around 11%. Setting up for a Test C, Tren A, Mast run starting in September

Attachments

• Slate 1.jpg
    Slate 1.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 35
  • Vanilla 2.jpg
    Vanilla 2.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 28
  • Original 4.jpg
    Original 4.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 34
  • Original 3.jpg
    Original 3.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 30
thats a huge drop in bf brother... thats awesome! excellent progress and i appreciate the update

Thanks for the feedback. Overall, I am pretty happy with the results so far. I did lose about 3 pounds of muscle mass between the 1st and 2nd dexascan, but I had a 1-1.5 week period where I had plateaued and I got a little too aggressive with my diet. Sort of at the same point right now. It is going to be a battle for these last few weeks to keep the fat going and get to my ~10% goal

Thanks for the feedback. Overall, I am pretty happy with the results so far. I did lose about 3 pounds of muscle mass between the 1st and 2nd dexascan, but I had a 1-1.5 week period where I had plateaued and I got a little too aggressive with my diet. Sort of at the same point right now. It is going to be a battle for these last few weeks to keep the fat going and get to my ~10% goal
you can do it bro, i have full confidence in that...

I had plateau'd a bit again. I have been waking and doing ~45min of fasted cardio which is brisk walking tracked by the RunKeeper App to help me keep track and keep pace. Walks are done in the 14-15min/mile pace. When I plateau'd, I kept my fast until 12pm and my weight started to move again. As of today, down to 195lbs. Started the year at 227, the Triple Stack at 218, and above pick is around 202. Again, really happy with the results. I thought I should be about done, but looks like I have enough SARMS to continue about 2 more weeks. I am hopeful to get another dexascan this week or early next.

Thanks for the feedback. Again, I hope to get a new dexascan this week or early next week. I suspect that even though I have continued to lose weight, I feel I am catabolizing as much or more muscle than I am fat just based on the mirror test. Depending on results, I may overlap my triple stack with my following run of Test C, Tren A, and Mast while initially keeping diet the same at a deficit and then working back up to maintenance or a slight surplus.

Thanks for the feedback. Again, I hope to get a new dexascan this week or early next week. I suspect that even though I have continued to lose weight, I feel I am catabolizing as much or more muscle than I am fat just based on the mirror test. Depending on results, I may overlap my triple stack with my following run of Test C, Tren A, and Mast while initially keeping diet the same at a deficit and then working back up to maintenance or a slight surplus.
i like that plan as well brother... that will work beautifully for you

Top Bottom