napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Triple stack log: S4, MK-2866 & GW

BlkMagic13

Hi guys,
Have just completed my first week running my first ever SARMS cycle and so far I am highly impressed. After months of smashing my workouts and nailing the nutrition side of things I lost 17.5 pounds (naturally) mostly fat but a bit of my muscle too. Over that time I also succumbed to shoulder pain in my left shoulder.
I'm new to logging my progress so forgive me if I miss any details. Im keeping a diary and pretty much noting my feelings and experiences whilst on this cycle.

Day 1 - Felt overwhelmingly positive mainly due to finally starting this cycle. Solid workout squeezed out extra reps in most of my exercises.
Day 2 - Cardio Day. Cardio went a lot better than I thought. Where I normally start to huff and puff my breathing started to normalise. I felt I could keep pushing. Having now experienced this I will do just that next time I go for a run.
Day 3 - Solid workout. Noticing rest between sets becoming shorter. Squeezing out extra reps on every exercise
Day 4 - light workout day where I focus on light weight with extra long reps. Rest between sets reducing again. Feel like I'm getting a slight cardio workout as well. No vision sides at all.
Day 5 - rest day
Day 6 - Felt a good pump in the morning that carried on throughout the day. Overall feeling of wellbeing is higher more than normal. Little things that sometimes bug me and stress me out I'm not really caring about at the moment. Added 1 more an extra exercise into my routine along with drop setting on most exercises.
Day 7 - Felt a nice pump in the morning. Getting a minor vision side when adjusting from light to dark. Nothing major. Lighter workout today. Wasn't as good as previous workouts. My mind wasn't in it and wanted it to be over. Still pushed through.
Day 8 - Rest Day. Vision sides. Getting a slight yellow tint in my vision. Again it's nothing major. I actually kind of like it. Shoulder pain is slightly there. Not as bad as it has been.

The triple stack is an incredibly effective sarms stack that I'm sure you'll love the results from. The real magic starts usually in the 2nd to 3rd week, so please keep us updated!

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

awesome bro, thanks for logging... remember, your just getting started... just wait... things are only going to get better... im glad you had such a great start! keep the updates coming!

Thanks Rick & Dylan. Can't wait to see where it takes me. Definitely feeling more of the healing benefits today. Each day is gonna bring something new I feel.

Thanks Rick & Dylan. Can't wait to see where it takes me. Definitely feeling more of the healing benefits today. Each day is gonna bring something new I feel.
it most definitely is bro... your just getting started like i said... trust me, there is plenty more to come and then some!

Sweet! A Bunch of good new logs are going up! I am subbed in and am definitely looking forward to reading about your experience!

Awesome and thanks. I will aim to update weekly. Work is being a bitch right now but will stick at it. Cardio today. Can't wait to push it even further.

Cardio last night was great. Went twice the distance than normal. Gonna up the intensity next run and gradually push the distance each time. Loving GW.
Absolutely keep pushing. I love to push myself with cardio as much as I can when using gw, it just amazes me!!!

I think most who use gw fail to utilize it to the fullest potential for the cardio benefits. And if they were only willing to keep pushing they'd see how truly amazing it is!!

Week 2 down and I feel was very productive. Slowly starting to feel the strength come in which is going to be very exciting in the coming weeks.
Day - 9 Mentally wasn't in my workout. Pushed through extra reps all round. Getting deeper in my squats now where my bad knees from old aussie rules football injuries when i younger used to prevent me. Damn knees. Coulda gone pro to
Day 10 - Cardio day. Pushed my cardio. Running twice as far as normally. Overall I feel pretty good.
Day 11 - Shit ton of things to do today. I ain't gonna miss my workout though. Workout was awesome. Strength up. Achieving more and getting more done. Shoulder pain minimal.
Day 12 - Light weight high rep workout was solid. Had to squeeze in my workout as I had to work on an application to re-apply for my position at work. Smashed most of the app too. Now I can relax a little and enjoy my weekend a bit. Felt really positive and great all day too.
Day 13 - Cardio this morning. run was solid and pushed it in parts throughout. I like where I go running. I get incline and decline almost thoughout the whole journey.

thank you for the updates... great work !! keep pushing as you are because it will only continue to get better for you

Triple stack log: S4, MK-2866 & GW

It will definitely continue to get better and better. I was just talking to BGS today telling him fucking awesome GW is. MK and S4 are legit no doubt, but the increases you get from GW are uncanny. Absolutely love that shit.

Keep up the good work OP!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

remember that the more you push yourself, you will find you are capable of crazy amounts of output and that will only build and build... you will see in all aspects of endurance, not just when your doing cardio but also muscular endurance allowing you to push much harder when lifting with less rest needed...

remember that the more you push yourself, you will find you are capable of crazy amounts of output and that will only build and build... you will see in all aspects of endurance, not just when your doing cardio but also muscular endurance allowing you to push much harder when lifting with less rest needed...

I'm noticing the muscular endurance each workout for sure. For me at the moment a lot of it is mental too.

I'm noticing the muscular endurance each workout for sure. For me at the moment a lot of it is mental too.
excellent bro... the mental aspect is huge also... you are going to only continue to improve! im looking forward to more results for you

Week 3 down. Noticing slight changes in body composition. Less body fat in places. Muscle definition coming through. Changed workout routine slightly which is going great. My sleep is off which due to work and family responsibilities and has resulted in extra rest days. I gotta get that back in order.

Day 14 - Day off
Day 15 - Killer workout. Changed routine slightly. Pumps were off the chart. Never felt pumps like this before. Strength was up, endurance was up and focus was dialled in. Really attacked it and body responded well. Stole some exercises from Dylan's workout videos. Thanks mate. GF got a little upset with me focussing all my time on my training and nutrition. When I set my mind on a goal that i want to achieve I obsess about it.
Day 16 - Day off
Day 17 - Still feeling a little muscle soreness from workout two days ago. Pushed through. Still feeling good.
Day 18 - Day off
Day 19 - Another killer workout. Slight change to my routine is doing great. Pumps are good. Drop setting like crazy and getting more reps in.
Day 20 - Day off
Day 21 - Cardio this morning. Pushed it in the first half of my run. Body is adapting well each run.

Last edited:
you are making extremely strong progress bro.. im really happy with how things are going thus far and in only 3 weeks... keep up the hard work bro!

Top Bottom