napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

trip to jamaica

andrewskaterdouche

Hi i am goig to jamaica and was wondering if i could take pill sarms with me

I have LGD-4033 10MG each pill and i am only taking 15 pills as thats how long i will be there for

how should i pack these? or should i even pack them as i might not be allowed them.

iam traveling with family and i dont want them to know i am using them and i dont want to get stopped or them taken off of me. as of now i have packed them in a natural test booster bottle, would i get away with placing them in there?

just incase they do get taken away i brought my pct so i could start it. but what are the chances of them getting taken away or stopped? i dont want to get stopped and asked what they are or anything. any help?

i am leaving tomorrow early so i need a fast response thanks!

thats really up to you man... im not an advisor on sneaking things on an airplane... i teach people how to use things safely, etc... so thats not my area and nothing i personally care to get in to...

thats really up to you man... im not an advisor on sneaking things on an airplane... i teach people how to use things safely, etc... so thats not my area and nothing i personally care to get in to...

if i decide to not take them will taking 2 weeks off of my cycle change anything? i am about 1 month into my cycle and if i stop for the 2 weeks and continue once i get back what is to expect or is it advised?

will i need to take a pct during those 2 weeks and continue? or just stop the cycle and run nothing untill i can start again?

anybody else got advise about the sarms?

Just put them in your checked bags inside your toiletry bag. I wouldn’t suggest putting them in the carry on. It shouldn’t be a problem. They’re not going to be worried about a couple of pills. Or if you have an extra prescription container just put them in their. If it gets to the point that they check it they’re not going to be questioning if the pill is actually what it says on the label

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just put them in your checked bags inside your toiletry bag. I wouldn’t suggest putting them in the carry on. It shouldn’t be a problem. They’re not going to be worried about a couple of pills. Or if you have an extra prescription container just put them in their. If it gets to the point that they check it they’re not going to be questioning if the pill is actually what it says on the label

Thanks for the advice! if it does get stopped and tested for some reason wwill they just take them away? and not do anything? or will they need to come speak to me or anything like that?

Thanks for the advice! if it does get stopped and tested for some reason wwill they just take them away? and not do anything? or will they need to come speak to me or anything like that?

I wouldn’t know what they’d do per se but i can assure you that the least of their worries is 15 pills lol. they’re more concerned with other things

I wouldn’t know what they’d do per se but i can assure you that the least of their worries is 15 pills lol. they’re more concerned with other things

thanks bro! so taking the red pill in a black container saying naturual test booster would be fine? and check it in and dont bring it on hand lugage? may i ask why check in bagage? and not carry on

thanks bro! so taking the red pill in a black container saying naturual test booster would be fine? and check it in and dont bring it on hand lugage? may i ask why check in bagage? and not carry on

I wouldn’t bring it in your carry on just so you can avoid raising an eyebrow. Putting in your checked luggage they will just run through xray but think it’s just regular pills and nothing more. You could also just put it in a simple Tylenol or ibuprofen bottle. I’d feel more comfortable doing something like that. I travel all the time with my stuff including TRT bottle and no one has ever even questioned me

They are very thorough with checking anything carried on the plane for obvious reasons. For international flights through customs even checked bags can raise some flags. Why the hell would you need to carry it on anyways? You planning on dosing on the plane? Lol

They are very thorough with checking anything carried on the plane for obvious reasons. For international flights through customs even checked bags can raise some flags. Why the hell would you need to carry it on anyways? You planning on dosing on the plane? Lol
LOL i dont get that either

Honestly, there is no way I would even bring aspirin with me. I wouldn’t want to chance being put in a jail there lol.

anybody else got advise about the sarms?
You have to ask yourself if potentially getting flagged and questioned by TSA is worth the risk of taking your cycle on a plane. If you got caught, it wouldn't be a misdemeanor I can tell you that much. Remember, you can always begin again as a free man, so if you want my opinion then I'd say no cycle is worth my freedom. Even if the chance of getting caught was low...

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

You have to ask yourself if potentially getting flagged and questioned by TSA is worth the risk of taking your cycle on a plane. If you got caught, it wouldn't be a misdemeanor I can tell you that much. Remember, you can always begin again as a free man, so if you want my opinion then I'd say no cycle is worth my freedom. Even if the chance of getting caught was low...

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk
really sound advice bro

I’m a pilot and don’t know much beyond the cockpit but I do know that you definitely want to put anything questionable in your checked baggage in any old prescription bottle with your name on it, not carry-on. You also want to use at your destination. Don’t try to bring any back with you..... that’s when it can get ugly and when your more likely to be randomly selected for search....hope that’s helps

well i am happy to say, i go to jamaica with my lgd all safe and sound kinda forgot about them for the most part so i was not worryed until i opened my case and it was still there and remember i actually brought them. i finished the bottle so i did not take it home again. but i aint gonna be trying this again so next year i am def not gonna do a cycle during the start of summer incase i go anywhere

Top Bottom