napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Trestolone

Christmas

What’s your experience with Trestolone including dosages? Is it worth running? How’s it compare to Deca or Dbol.

it converts to estrogen at the highest rate of basically any steroid you will find... is it effective... yes... is the estrogen potentially a large problem?? yes...

I've ran it 25 - 75mg ed. The estrogen is absolutely absurd. I was running Aromasin 25mg ed some days more and I was still emotional. In a nut shell it's a very wet Tren.

Oh and run Test at TRT. No need to go higher whatsoever. Actually you don't even need a Test base at all just some Masteron for Proviron for DHT.

I personally recommend a TRT dose of Test (100-200).

A wet Tren? Wow. That sounds pretty powerful, but definitely worth stocking up on the AI.
A little more costly to run than other cycles out there.

A wet Tren? Wow. That sounds pretty powerful, but definitely worth stocking up on the AI.
A little more costly to run than other cycles out there.
MENT is very powerful bro so be very careful with it. Have you seen the anabolic rating on it? I personally would have to get up in the middle of the night and eat on many occasions because my body was begging for food and nutrients I was in such a high anabolic state. If bulking I recommend eating a surplus higher than normal because you will burn through the calories.

in your opinion, what is it best suited for? cut,bulk or recomp? very interesting compound.Surely gonna do a cycle next year in february or so especially since it's in pharma lady's november special right now. Gonna stock up :)

You can do all three but you may retain some water due to the estrogen.

My body is very energy efficient. Sounds like a great recomp compound.
So what’s the TRT substitution? Would 3mg/day for 21mg per week be roughly equivalent to 210mg of test p (dosed daily 30mg) per week?

I'm not kidding about the libido increase either. If you don't have a willing significant other you might end up as a registered sex offender. This compound is pretty crazy.

My body is very energy efficient. Sounds like a great recomp compound.
So what’s the TRT substitution? Would 3mg/day for 21mg per week be roughly equivalent to 210mg of test p (dosed daily 30mg) per week?
It doesn't take much. I've heard of others using it for TRT but you have to supplement DHT. Too long without DHT and you'll start experiencing brain fog similar to post Finasteride syndrome. I'd rather just play it safe and use regular Test.

I have a willing significant other but she’s maxed at 6/week currently (my max is 7-10/wk). I’m on just 50mg/day of Test P and 20mg/day of Tbol right now.
If I weight train a lot, it seems to burn off some of my libido, so taking it I’d probably increase my training volume to help keep libido down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It doesn't take much. I've heard of others using it for TRT but you have to supplement DHT. Too long without DHT and you'll start experiencing brain fog similar to post Finasteride syndrome. I'd rather just play it safe and use regular Test.

Are there compounds that increase DHT in the body besides Testosterone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not kidding about the libido increase either. If you don't have a willing significant other you might end up as a registered sex offender. This compound is pretty crazy.

and i am planning to stack it with 50 mg of proviron/day and 20 mg of mk 677 (which i've been allrdy on for 2 months and plan to go on for a year).My libido is allrdy crazy due to mk 677 only.

Top Bottom