PSL        esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trestolone

Trestolone

What’s your experience with Trestolone including dosages? Is it worth running? How’s it compare to Deca or Dbol.

it converts to estrogen at the highest rate of basically any steroid you will find... is it effective... yes... is the estrogen potentially a large problem?? yes...

I've ran it 25 - 75mg ed. The estrogen is absolutely absurd. I was running Aromasin 25mg ed some days more and I was still emotional. In a nut shell it's a very wet Tren.

Oh and run Test at TRT. No need to go higher whatsoever. Actually you don't even need a Test base at all just some Masteron for Proviron for DHT.

I personally recommend a TRT dose of Test (100-200).

If you're gyno prone not recommended whatsoever.

A wet Tren? Wow. That sounds pretty powerful, but definitely worth stocking up on the AI.
    A little more costly to run than other cycles out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    A wet Tren? Wow. That sounds pretty powerful, but definitely worth stocking up on the AI.
    A little more costly to run than other cycles out there.
    MENT is very powerful bro so be very careful with it. Have you seen the anabolic rating on it? I personally would have to get up in the middle of the night and eat on many occasions because my body was begging for food and nutrients I was in such a high anabolic state. If bulking I recommend eating a surplus higher than normal because you will burn through the calories.

in your opinion, what is it best suited for? cut,bulk or recomp? very interesting compound.Surely gonna do a cycle next year in february or so especially since it's in pharma lady's november special right now. Gonna stock up

You can do all three but you may retain some water due to the estrogen.