napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Trentude

MissBizz

A little thing I like to call trentude. I will explain trendtude, and break it down pros and cons coming from a point of view from an outsider looking in but not actually running it. Trenlovers take it or leave it, understand your trentude before you let it take over.

That trentude is confidence, that feel good feeling and the asshole that's hiding his face right around the corner peeking through at every moment.

Pros: amazing sex drive, feeling great, and loving what it's doing for body comp

Cons: the narcissistic side that comes from the above. I shouldn't have to break that down pretty explanatory in itself. The assholism. This is where you get irritated at everything, everyone, and answer and respond to everything with attitude.

Men, if your woman is telling you to stop flipping at everything. Listen to her. She sees it and is only trying to help you. If you suffer from narcissism, control it and put it to good use with your significant other.

Just my thoughts. Women aren't always bitching and sometimes really just try to help out. Some of us women are sex freaks and love the trennarcissim, so take advantage of what she's saying you'll probably keep your job, not end up in jail, and have sex multiple times a day. It's not just about you.

MissBizz

Alot of people try and say it doesnt but It very much does I love tren but it definately brings out my inner asshole and Im aware of it.

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

have you ever heard the saying instant ass hole just add alcohol. well this applies to tren. however i think its either in you or not to be an asshole.

Also from what I've witnessed I also think the assholism can take over and you guys don't even see it as being assholic at the moment it's happening. Maybe you realize it later on but in that moment it's like it takes over and you completely don't realize it.

MissBizz

MissB love you like a sis and your man BigB is my boy no doubt, but I really think and I love the term... "ASSHOLISM" is dose dependent. At 6oo tren I'm mellow as hell, nothing bothers me, I sleep like a baby, don't have weird dreams, am just as peaceful as a monk with a spliff of purp. Now bump me up to 900 and I literally flip inside out starting right at my asshole. Matter of fact I'm willing to bet if i took a selfie I'd literally look like a giant asshole with arms and legs. I scare my family and honestly myself as well. I've exploded at 900 and that was why when I dropped tren I went cold turkey to get "it" outta me asap. You gotta admit you love then tren look though...

I'm still a few cycles away from considering Tren. I will definitely be looking for advice on how to cope with the 'tude.

I'm still a few cycles away from considering Tren. I will definitely be looking for advice on how to cope with the 'tude.

Coping? That's easy... grab it, polish it up real nice, wrap it in saran wrap, place it in a tupperware bowl, refrigerate and let season to taste. Release inner asshole at will.

You guys are all funny. Not a post to deter guys away from it. Just a reminder that you should acknowledge your words and actions constantly. Could be dose dependent or even Ester related idk but it's definitely there and it shows its ugly head whether you mean for it to or not. I love the good sides to it. But I am a person who is very very easy going but I can't stand the asshole shit if there's no need.

MissBizz

@44 just know bigb and I love you like family as well. I enjoy reading all your posts!!!

@NY you're a good dude, just watch you Trentude with the new MissNY and you'll be good to go.

@bigb yes you are guilty. But I still love you!!!

MissBizz

So true though , some guys have to hide their use , I'm lucky my wife is fully informed and supportive of me. And cuts me a Ltitle slack when I get a little worked up, she also reminds me it's my alter ego trensweater running his big mouth,,so then I chill

Attaboy..

Miss NY and I had this exact talk a few times already.. She used date a major juice head. Way bigger then me lol. She's like.. Ohh don't worry I'll put your ass in your place..

I'm like.. Touche...

VALHALLA CEO
Oh she's always like....LOOK JACKASS...your being a bitch, now man up...sometimes she's right...habahahabajaba

PHARMACOM Board Rep
Faster Bigger Stronger
http://pharmacomstore.org
Worldwide Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008

Top Bottom