napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Trensomnia

dburman9

What worked best for you guys with sleeping on tren? Running Tren Ace, I’m 6 weeks in at 50mg per day and test e at 300 per week. I have had zero problems with sides apart from a being a bit more irritable. Until now, I’m waking up every hour or so then wide awake at around 5am. Not having night sweats or anything just very restless sleep, I could handle it the first couple of times but now after 6 nights like it I’m starting to feel drained...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Find it strange that it’s only happening now 6 weeks in and had no issues previously

theres not much you can do aside from lowering the dose... thats just one of those things that is possible with it and there's just not a lot to do when it comes to that... if there was, everyone would be doing it

HGH really helps for me but I still wake up several times a night when I'm on Tren.

yes, you could try mk677 with it as well, which does improve sleep but when the opponent is tren, its a tough fight you have on your hands... my issue was the night sweats this last time and not really the sleep.. tren is fucking strange because each time you run it, new things can happen that didnt previously etc..

Ugh Tren is the worst. I’m almost done with my first cycle and man insomnia is a mother fucker.

What works for me is I smoke weed a few hours before bed. I get super high and it makes me sleepy. Also I take a few different things. You can try and see what works for you. Unisom with B6, melatonin, seroquel.

You can also try Benadryl, it makes some people sleepy. It doesn’t work for me.

pretty much what i always do bro... thats what of my pre bed rituals with or without tren

I used to be a regular smoker. Haven’t smoked it in about 2 years. Knocked me for 6. Definitely ate a few more bagels than my diet allows for but well worth it for the sleep I had! Felt so good!

I used to be a regular smoker. Haven’t smoked it in about 2 years. Knocked me for 6. Definitely ate a few more bagels than my diet allows for but well worth it for the sleep I had! Felt so good!

LMFAO.. its legal here and i literally go right up to the corner and get whatever i like whenever.. i dont smoke a ton, just a few hits before bed anymore but it definitely helps my sleep

GanjaNGains ha I was going to recommend a lil herb before bed to as that's what helped me the most when I was on tren last summer unfortunately it didn't help with the night sweats and waking up to a soaked pillow and sheets every night lol

Tren sides are dose dependant, so about the only way to control it is lower it. Sides on tren hit everyone differently

im probably done with tren at this point... no doubt its one of my favorites results wise but you get to a point after a certain amount of cycles where enough is enough...

im probably done with tren at this point... no doubt its one of my favorites results wise but you get to a point after a certain amount of cycles where enough is enough...
Right there with you brother. No desire to ever use tren again for me. I like feel good cycles, and I don't like sides. Most importantly I care about my health and being here for my grandchildren

yes, you could try mk677 with it as well, which does improve sleep but when the opponent is tren, its a tough fight you have on your hands... my issue was the night sweats this last time and not really the sleep.. tren is fucking strange because each time you run it, new things can happen that didnt previously etc..

so damn true!!! its a different experience everytime i run it. OP not much you can do, thats just part of tren, you could try enanthate next time, the current cycle and last cycle my sleep was much better than compared to my first ace run. The tren ace had me ripped like hell when i first ran it but the sides were atrocious. I was literally a POS of a person to be around and im normally a nice caring dude. Just a thought man, you may get worse sides or less sides. Could also try some mk677 too. Weed also helps me sleep like a baby so maybe try that if your into it. Weed also just makes me feel kinda strange for the next few days.

Top Bottom