napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

trenbolone and testosterone

geelnaar

Good day dylan

Hoop u doing great can u please give me advise on the following for a cycle . I did done in the past a cycle on deca 300 mg 1 ml every week and dianabols 50mg everyday for 10 weeks ,

Did stop it about last year november and about june 2017 I start my 2-de cycle on trenbolone ac 100mg 0,50ml Mondays and 0,50ml Wednesday test rapid 100mg every Mondays 1ml and Wednesday 1ml and winstrol 50mg tabs everyday , am.done with the cycle did cut nicely I finish my pct yesterday 19/08/2017.

Was thinking about doing a another cycle with trenbolone ,test,anadrol for 6 weeks and after anadrol going last 4 weeks on winstrol any advise please

My length 1,73 meter ,weight 78,4kg
My goal is lean muscle

Please any advice

i cant advise you steroid use when you are a straight abuser... 50 mg of dbol for 10 weeks and you expect to believe that you actually did that and your okay physically? you dont even know what your talking about... you run orals that long and expect any human with half a brain to believe your okay? come on man...

I would get blood work done and check your liver bro... 10 weeks of dbol at that dosage is rather reckless ...

Those are some pretty reckless and abusive dosages and cycle lengths. What is your full stats and experience?

You need to do things right and safely or not at all bro

Top Bottom