napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Trenbolone question

Demarko500

Dylan

First off, love the videos; especially when you get into abuse.

So need your opinion.

After carefully paying attention to your videos on Tren, I took the plunge dosing at a
Very moderate 75 Mg EOD for eight weeks. Some night sweats some tren cough (occasionally) and definitely some loss of cardio. Blood pressure was good though; no major problems, great gains. Totally shocked on how fast this worked.

Took a two month break, then did it again, no issues.; Took another two off and was just greedy and did it again (same dosing all three times). That’s when I noticed blood pressure elevated and started noticing hair loss four weeks in to that third time. Good news is I was using tren ace an stopped immediately. I don’t fuck around with the heart or hair. Within a few days stopped shedding hair and eight weeks later heart rate normal 118 over 78, but it took freakin a weeks to see this improve. Been off now for six months just trt at 250 mg. I guess I should tell you I’m 58 yrs old and get compliments all the time because I’m unusually in good shape for my age.

Where did I screw up? Your thoughts please.

over use... you cant just keep running tren over and over like that.. its not meant for that and it will catch up with you, especially at your age...

Top Bottom