napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Trenbolone question

Richardvall

Hey guys how everyone’s having a great day. I am fairly new to this forum am also a bit old school. I’ve been hearing a lot about people running tren with either anadrol or dianabol. Doesn’t this counteract the use of tren?

For example if i were to run a test, tren and dianabol or anadrol Cycle , will the bloat subside a bit since am running tren , i have also heard of some people running anavar along with tren and dianabol or anadrol to counteract the wetness of the compound .

If i am looking for size not so
Much bloat which compound
Will suit better dianabol or anadrol to be ran along tren and winstrol or anavar

I am currently researching as i would like to plan my next blast which will be next year.

I want size, the benefits of tren but not
Look soooo Bloated but i do like the size just not the water bloat.

Also confused people saying to take AI with anadrol but anadrol doesn’t aromatize.

I have plenty of Prami in case anadrol is recommended better than dianabol.

Again looking for size but also leanness kn my next blast, will i have to add winstrol or anavar for the bloat or will the tren do it’s work?

If you want lean gains run a DHT Mast, Winny, or Anavar with Tren. Anadrol doesn't aromatize on paper but in real life it does have an effect on estrogen that's not fully understood. I would avoid Dbol... Tbol would definitely be a better option.

Anadrol would be the best option for size but it's easy come easy go with Anadrol. Gains go as quickly as they came. Whoever said they kept their gains after Anadrol is full of shit.

If you want lean gains run a DHT Mast, Winny, or Anavar with Tren. Anadrol doesn't aromatize on paper but in real life it does have an effect on estrogen that's not fully understood. I would avoid Dbol... Tbol would definitely be a better option.

Anadrol would be the best option for size but it's easy come easy go with Anadrol. Gains go as quickly as they came. Whoever said they kept their gains after Anadrol is full of shit.
i wouldnt go that far.. i kept mine until i decided to cut back down and that was for a good year after i finished that cycle...

Top Bottom