Trenbolone not really first cycle

Steak&eggs

Gentlemen, good evening

Stats:
Age-30
H- 5'10
W- 194
BF% 9-10%
Training 15 years (father was a power lifter started young)
AI- on hand
PCT- on hand

So this will not be my first cycle but haven't done Tren before. I was one of those young 20 year olds that luckily did not mess me up because I did everything under the sun for 2 years. Last time I ran anything was Test 325mg a week about 6 months ago for about 12 weeks. Just trying to hit new platues and gain some solid weight. My body adjust to most things very quickly with no side effects (even those 2 years when I was an idiot) I have started test e 325mg for about 4 weeks and I am about to start Tren for about 6-8 weeks tren-e 200mg e3-4 days.

The question, I know everyone talks about not doing Tren on your first cycle. I wouldn't consider this my first cycle. You all seem to give good advice. You all think that be safe or should I just run test-e for a while then on my next cycle run the test and tren? Or do you think I be good with this? My friend who a prof body builder says go for it. But I want more opinions. Thanx gents

Gentlemen, good evening

Stats:
Age-30
H- 5'10
W- 194
BF% 9-10%
AI- on hand
PCT- on hand

So this will not be my first cycle but haven't done Tren before. I was one of those young 20 year olds that luckily did not mess me up because I did everything under the sun for 2 years. Last time I ran anything was Test 325mg a week about 6 months ago for about 12 weeks. Just trying to hit new platues and gain some solid weight. My body adjust to most things very quickly with no side effects (even those 2 years when I was an idiot) I have started test e 325mg for about 4 weeks and I am about to start Tren for about 6-8 weeks tren-e 200mg e3-4 days.

The question, I know everyone talks about not doing Tren on your first cycle. I wouldn't consider this my first cycle. You all seem to give good advice. You all think that be safe or should I just run test-e for a while then on my next cycle run the test and tren? Or do you think I be good with this? My friend who a prof body builder says go for it. But I want more opinions. Thanx gents

How many cycles have you done bud? What exactly is your goals from the cycle? Tren is something I wouldn't recommend until you are more advanced, and the first time you use Tren I recommend Tren ace in case there is problems so it will clear faster.

Gentlemen, good evening

Stats:
Age-30
H- 5'10
W- 194
BF% 9-10%
AI- on hand
PCT- on hand

I would definitely not start with tren here... your friend is an asshole to say the least.. thats just reckless and bull shit advice coming from a pro... he should know better than that but he doesn't honestly care or he would not have given that answer and is certainly no friend... im sorry to say that but its true.. especialy just throwing in tren like that... just stop... don't do something your going to regret... what is your pct?

Thanx Dylan and Rick, he was the idiot friend that got me doing crazy stuff in our early 20s. So no Tren it's looking for this guy from your guys opinion. Appreciate it..

PCT
Clomid- 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20

Thanx Dylan and Rick, he was the idiot friend that got me doing crazy stuff in our early 20s. So no Tren it's looking for this guy from your guys opinion. Appreciate it..

PCT
Clomid- 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20

Glad we could help bro.

You are on the right track for pct, but it's a little bit incomplete. Here is the full layout we recommend

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

PCT
Clomid- 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20

well there you go man... clearly he gave this incomplete pct as well... thats NOT sufficient whatsoever... here is the link for the complete pct you need followed by the layout... also, watch my videos on pct... https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=dylan+gemelli+pct

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133&search=platinum

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Dylan,

I live off your videos. Thanx guys

thats awesome brother... i wont steer you wrong, trust me... i know sometimes people run their mouth calling me conservative but i have a life plan, not a fucking 2 year plan... so while they live in fantasy land, i live in reality...

PCT
Clomid- 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20

idiot is right. I would not listen to ANY advice he gives at all.

thats awesome brother... i wont steer you wrong, trust me... i know sometimes people run their mouth calling me conservative but i have a life plan, not a fucking 2 year plan... so while they live in fantasy land, i live in reality...

conservative is MUCH better then reckless. AND it produces quality gains while being SAFE. this goes for basic life principles as well. I am a conservative person in everything. moderation is KEY in life. anything in excess is bad, even water.

conservative is MUCH better then reckless. AND it produces quality gains while being SAFE. this goes for basic life principles as well. I am a conservative person in everything. moderation is KEY in life. anything in excess is bad, even water.

exactly.. you can always add to it but if you start too high you are already screwed before you even begin... i ease into everything, just like im doing with anadrol and its worked to my advantage...

Great advice here. You always have to remember that this is a marathon, and not a sprint. You want longevity, and you should always use the smallest "effective" dose that will give you the results you are after. More is not better, though a lot of people can't seem to get away from this mentality. Cycle smart and safe, and your body will thank you years down the road

exactly as rick pointed out... this is a marathon, not a sprint... a moderate dose but in an aggressive manor, meaning that you want to go after what you want but do so with the minimum amount needed to do so... that way, you can perform in the gym without setbacks that occur from sides and will not have to endure the extra sides which make recovery much more difficult and that results in more gains kept as opposed to minimum gains kept due to a much more difficult recovery...

Top Bottom