Hi Dylan

weight:13 st
bodyfat: 20%
training since 2006
anabolic use past; 2 test, 1 Dbol cycle

My question is about tren-E

how long should I run the cycle?
how much weekly should I pin?
what should I take during the cycle to avoid some of the side effects and to run it safely?
what I need for PCT

thank you... keep it up

you shouldnt run it yet man.... your body fat is way too high at the moment but DO NOT be discouraged because you can absolutely bring it down... you need to be down in the 12-13% range brother... you know how bad tren is on cholesterol alone? when you are at a higher body fat, you are in far more danger with that, not to mention having a large increase in estrogen conversion, which will not bode well for your prolactin to estrogen ratio...

x2...and when the time comes DO NOT run tren alone. Actually just don't run tren.

a little bit of correction...
height: 5' 8"
I was just guessing my bodyfat % so I measured it...
bodyfat: 15%
(my abs are visible)

Thanks Dylan and EZ E for the responses

Last edited:
What is your goal?
How long has it been from your last cycle?
Why are you choosing tren e over tren ace?

thank you Dylan and the other guys for replying... with all do respect I still didnt get response to my questions :((

thank you Dylan and the other guys for replying... with all do respect I still didnt get response to my questions :((
Well since you were advised not to take tren in your current condition, it basically eliminates the other questions pertaining to running it.

I think sarms would be a better fit for you at the moment

easy...post a photo...we can tell the difference between 15% and 20%

btw... 15% is still too high

Taking training to a new level is 110% mental....I made the mistake of not understanding that for years. Don't make the same mistake I did.

Taking training to a new level is 110% mental....I made the mistake of not understanding that for years. Don't make the same mistake I did.
That's the truth bro. The mind fails way before the body far too often for far too many. It's once you can push beyond that threshold that most quit.....That's where the magic happens

Top Bottom