napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

trenbolone or cycle

bahertone

Hi Dylan,

I'm 22, I'm 182 lbs and '5'9
I will get to the point directly, I've been training for over a year but stopped for like 8 months and now have been trying to get back to the track for three months,
I never took steroids before so what I'm about to ask you about will be my first cycle!

honestly "I guess you heard that a lot" I'm going to run just one clean cycle in my entire life, I thought about hgh then said no after doing a quite research, and then was thinking of test prop with tren, but after watching a lot of your videos about tren, got a little shaky about it.
I don't wanna be super big, not at all, i wanna a reasonable size with SUPER clean ripped lean muscles, that's why I was thinking of tren with prop.

Questions:

-Let me know if there is anything out there can get me the same result without facing the tren side effects?

-is there specific way of dosing tren that won't make my body face those crazy side effects?

Lastly, just keep in my mind when you answer me that I told you it's gonna be just one thing, so i don't wanna run something and then after I'm done, my mind starts to fuck with "oh if you did that you'd have got what you wanted, let's run another cycle" NO NO NO!
It's just one time thing and that's it.
And I'm willing to take the risk as long as it's not crazy "that's why I didn't go with hgh"

Nobody can recommend steroids at your age bro. You know, it's just not worth the risk, not if it means causing some long term damage to your body. At your age, your body is still actively growing so you can achieve some GREAT results naturally if you stick to a good diet and a serious training routine. Also, your endocrine system is still under development and the last thing you want to do is go messing with your body's chemistry, because you risk doing irreversible damage to it.

im not going to have an answer you want to hear... i would not advise you to use steroids if you paid me a million dollars.. yes, you can make your own choices but im certainly not contributing to someone ruining your life... listen man, i get THOUSANDS of questions per day and I have been doing this a long time and have seen it all... i think i know what happens to guys that use steroids your age and you know what, its never good, not at all... you are gong to learn a very very severe and lifelong lesson that i have a feeling you dont want to encounter... you are too young to be using ANYTHING bro... be smart, don't be a fool and learn the hard way…

you need to watch my video on the dangers of underage steroid use…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JGvrqErX8g&t=47s

even if you were old enough, i would not recommend it... you have NO training whatsoever... a year is a JOKE to use steroids and you are looking for a shortcut that is not there... stop being lazy and start busting your ass on your diet and training... i trained over 15 years before i used any steroids... yeah, HUGE difference bro.. most average at least five or more years... MINIMUM and thats honestly too short

Apart from being far too young you are deluding yourself that you'll only do one cycle during your entire life particularly when you lose all your gains from doing the cycle we're telling you not to do but you'll still do anyway.

Way too young for any steroids at all, and then you talk abut running the most harsh steroid if all with the most side effects. Tren is only for advanced experience users, and you need to stay away from all steroids at your age.

Sarms can be a good viable alternative option

Apart from being far too young you are deluding yourself that you'll only do one cycle during your entire life particularly when you lose all your gains from doing the cycle we're telling you not to do but you'll still do anyway.
i would be a fucking millionaire if i just took one dollar from all the people that said they would do just one cycle... thats like getting a bag of m&m's and saying you will just eat one!

i would be a fucking millionaire if i just took one dollar from all the people that said they would do just one cycle... thats like getting a bag of m&m's and saying you will just eat one!

Hell, you'd be a millionaire if you had a dollar for every time someone said they've watched all your videos and then ask a basic question that you've covered extensively multiple times!! SMFH!!!!

Hell, you'd be a millionaire if you had a dollar for every time someone said they've watched all your videos and then ask a basic question that you've covered extensively multiple times!! SMFH!!!!
people just like to watch with the volume off i guess but there's not a lot of action to just watch without the volume! LOL

That's no lie.

Just like, im going to stop for just one beer....lol

That's no lie.

Just like, im going to stop for just one beer....lol
LOL right, just a "quick" one that ends up being 4 or 5 hours and a case later LOL when i drank, i never EVER tried to even lie to myself with that shit LOL

I just stop reading these posts after:

"I've been training for over a year but stopped for like 8 months and now have been trying to get back to the track for three months"

Top Bottom