napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Trenbolone Acetate

breivik

Hi Dylan!

Im 26 year old and been training for over 10 years. I have done 2 cycles, one with test and one with deca and test. Im thinking about going for tren ace on the next one, but i dont understand the pinning. I now it would be EOD but lets say if im starting out with 300mg a week. How do i split that up? Can i do monday, wednesday and friday, and then start again on monday? Or?

yes , that would be ok but if you have to ask something like this you're not ready for tren ...

i cannot advise you to use tren man... if you dont know something THIS basic then there's no way on the planet earth you should use tren... its not anyone being a jerk, its a fact...

Hi Dylan!

Im 26 year old and been training for over 10 years. I have done 2 cycles, one with test and one with deca and test. Im thinking about going for tren ace on the next one, but i dont understand the pinning. I now it would be EOD but lets say if im starting out with 300mg a week. How do i split that up? Can i do monday, wednesday and friday, and then start again on monday? Or?

when i did tren ace i did m,w,f for injections. Same with the others though, only 2 cycles in and tren might be a bit much for this early, Im using NPP (deca) now and it doesnt even hold a candle to tren in terms of sides. I would wait man

Hi Dylan!

Back up a minute bro. What's your full stats and goals? 26 is young as hell, and already two cycles in??

How have you ran previous cycles asking something like this? I’m sorry but i don’t believe you that you been on gear before. What i’m getting here is that your trying to get big fast running tren as your first anabolic.
BIG mistake.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

Top Bottom