napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

trenbolone abuse

burterst

hello dylan at first thank for great video on youtube, I subscribed:)

would like to ask, Im totally shitted down after high trenbolone abuse like 1000mg of tren e weekly, my dick is not working, what should I do? currently running clomid and nolva, trying to recover but seems like it doesn't help much, should I add hcg?

thank you for the support brother... fuck no you should not add hcg... for fucks sake... 1000 mg of tren?? what did you run for prolactin? did you get bloodwork? your pct sucks by the way...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

here what I got

f2ac74fd4663.jpg

You've probably got a prolactin and estrogen issue bro.. have you got any blood work??

Lh and fsh are normal. Lh is luteinizing hormone thats the production of testosterone in your body. Fsh is follicle stimulating hormone thats sperm production. Shbg is sex hormone binding globuline. Thats uoir libido its in the trash. From the tren.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why in the fuck would you run a gram of Tren? That's as abusive and reckless as it gets with the harshest steroid of all. What is your stats and experience? Tren kills sex drive in a lot of people, including me....and that's with a max of 400mg per week. No wonder your dick doesn't work. Your lipids and health values are probably in the shitter too

smfh... you need to get estrogen and prolactin tested and hope its not beyond horrible but it likely is.. you are not going to like what follows... you deserve this for running a gram of tren, seriously... i never say things like that but this is fucking ridiculous... YOU HAVE GOT TO GET THOSE TESTS SO I CAN SEE THE ISSUE HERE... i likely know already but i need to see just how bad it is... www.privatemdlabs.com and you can get the tests there if you dont want to go to your doctor

smfh... you need to get estrogen and prolactin tested and hope its not beyond horrible but it likely is.. you are not going to like what follows... you deserve this for running a gram of tren, seriously... i never say things like that but this is fucking ridiculous... YOU HAVE GOT TO GET THOSE TESTS SO I CAN SEE THE ISSUE HERE... i likely know already but i need to see just how bad it is... www.privatemdlabs.com and you can get the tests there if you dont want to go to your doctor

last 3 weeks of cycle I add 300mg of tren ace, so it was 1000 tren e along with 300mg tren a last 3 weeks fuck it I know I deserve you are right, but its big life experience, and Im sure I wont the same mistake anymore, about estrogen and prolaction Im will visit my doc tomorrow will see what he got

thank you to all especially Dylan, I really appreciate it how you guys are trying to help

last 3 weeks of cycle I add 300mg of tren ace, so it was 1000 tren e along with 300mg tren a last 3 weeks fuck it I know I deserve you are right, but its big life experience, and Im sure I wont the same mistake anymore, about estrogen and prolaction Im will visit my doc tomorrow will see what he got

thank you to all especially Dylan, I really appreciate it how you guys are trying to help
as SOON as you get the results, let me know so i can help you correct this bro... i dont want you any more hurt than you likely already are... just let me know

I don't know if it's my phone, but I can't read anything ... pics are too small

prolactin is definitely definitely definitely too high and estrogen is not bad but could come down a little but prolactin is your problem

prolactin is definitely definitely definitely too high and estrogen is not bad but could come down a little but prolactin is your problem

estrogen is not bad because I used aromasin during the cycle,

about prolactin what should I do ? what do you recommend me bro ? I really appreciate your help

casual, what? you need to get caber or prami now... your way over range... 20? the HIGH point is 15 and thats still too high.. you need to get it below 10

Top Bottom