napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Trenbolone?

seendarys

Hi Dylan , been watching a lot of your videos recently , really enjoy the information you put out , I’m after some advice , I’ve decided not to run trenbolone at all for the last 9 weeks of prep , in your opinion what would you run that would give similar results with out the terrible side affects (I’ve had them all) which has put me off using tren ace ! Thanks man hope to here back from you

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

Hi Dylan , been watching a lot of your videos recently , really enjoy the information you put out , I’m after some advice , I’ve decided not to run trenbolone at all for the last 9 weeks of prep , in your opinion what would you run that would give similar results with out the terrible side affects (I’ve had them all) which has put me off using tren ace ! Thanks man hope to here back from you

What side effects did you experience?

We need your full stats experience and goals before we can advise you.

I will say this. Primo is a great side effect free alternative to tren for prep

Tren E.

Each compounds does its own thing. I've never been a big believer in using something that's "comparable"

But we need your full stats.

Please post your full stats, goals, and cycle history. Nothing will give you Tren results but Tren that's why it's the king of steroids.

Youre in contest prep? For what class. What are ur stats? What is your progress so far? You originally wanted to run tren but have no idea about other compounds? Do you have a coach? There is so many different variables that come i to play. What you have asked there is no cookie cutter answer that can be given. Why are you second guessing your prep plan?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Youre in contest prep? For what class. What are ur stats? What is your progress so far? You originally wanted to run tren but have no idea about other compounds? Do you have a coach? There is so many different variables that come i to play. What you have asked there is no cookie cutter answer that can be given. Why are you second guessing your prep plan?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Bummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmp

Top Bottom