napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

trenbolone for 17 year old

wheelwall

Hey mate, I'm 17 years of age and I'm thinking about using Tren as all my friends are and they look great! I've been watching some of your videos and doing some research on it, but since you sound like you know just about everything to do with Tren I have a few questions for you!
What is the best way to take Tren, through pills or Injection?
Can you please also explain the first Tren Acetate cycle and what other substances I'm going to need to reduce all the side effects ? Also how often do I take them all and it what dosages!
I've read up about Tren and apparently your diet won't matter as much, is it best just to stick with a normal gym diet?
Also while using Tren is it necessary to use pre work out?
As I've seen on your videos you don't help supply a good solid source of Tren which is fair enough but could you please tell me the price range of Tren, and all the other substance price ranges that I'll be using to minimise all of the side effects! :)

You're about to make the biggest mistake of your life. 17 wanting to take tren... I don't wanna live on this planet anymore

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

bro just stop this shit right now seriously... do not act like you dont already know how absurd this is and what its going to do to you... stop trying to get people to tell you what you want to hear... your not going to just hurt yourself, your going to destroy yourself... please dont tell me you know guys your age that are just fine... YOU DONT KNOW THAT because the problems dont start for a few years... then they stop and they do not end... trust me, your gong to ruin your life if you do this...

im 31 and don't even thinking about tren , yeah u can run it and getting miserable life , go and fuck yourself with it .

Hey Bud, welcome to the board. Wise of you to post here before you did Tren. Your friends weren't so smart. Now listen to Dylan and don't go near the stuff.

Ain't u got some homework to do? Does Ur mom know your on the internet? Go watch cartoons or something

You're crazy. Get off this forum and go do homework. Kids these days.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

You want to do tren? Cause all your friends are doing it? No offense Do you have any idea how stupid this sounds?
You are talking about illegal drugs btw. Thats like saying "all my friends are snorting crank, can you give me advice as to how to snort crank and avoid possible side effects? I hear that when you snort crank apparently your diet wont matter as much either so can i slack off in this area? If i snort crank will i still need a preworkout or is the crank strong enough by itself?" I think you get the idea.

Dont do steriods you are only 17. Ten years down the road and you might not even be lifting anymore. Dont ruin your health now by running tren. Tren is terrible on the cardiovascular system and has the worst side effects in which most of them there is literally nothing you can do about it besides just deal with it.

Yikes, kid.... You want to fuck with steroids at age 17 and fuck your whole life up because your idiot friends are and they look "great"? This is BEYOND stupid. Do not use steroids or pro hormones or sarms PERIOD at your age. You have no idea what you're getting into.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SMH! Listen to everyone here, they are telling you what you need to hear. I don't care what your friends are doing, your friends are fucking idiots. You are going to destroy your body. 17? Stop this nonsense right now, you have no idea what you are doing.

im just tired of this nonsense... these guys KNOW this is not right and they should not be doing it... trust me, 95% of them know... i do believe that some do not but that is few and far between... this is bull shit to be honest and im tired of people trying to come in and "convince" us otherwise... JUST STOP THIS SHIT and grow up!

Wow... hopefully you listen to these responses. 17... tren on a first cycle... no idea how to train or diet... that sounds like a train wreck. Here is what you need to do. Focus 110% on training and nutrition. At your age, you will make unreal gains if you just commit to the basics. Don't be one of these kids looking for a shortcut. You're just going to end up hurt. Enjoy the process man.

ddc32c1774a3100cab54f600ef9914af.jpg

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

At your age you should be using nothing hormonal at all!! You do not want to fuck with your body's chemistry at that age smile it's under development and tren is the worst thing you could use!

Do your work in the gym and the kitchen. Stop looking for a shortcut

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Tren loves dudes like him... I say go for it kid. Pin 75mg every day, if you're gonna do it... do it big lil' bro. Lipids ain't shit.

What're you fucking stupid?

Awesome dude! It's like um.. You are gunna get YOKED fer sher!

My momma, was on Tren when she was like nursing me! So I um Gots it right frum her tittie! But I was like a ummm, a baby, but I was a JACKED toddler fer sher!

So go find a solid source like that Miami Floyd, or was that Boston Toyd? Anywayz, just find him he's got the greatest shit for 17 y/o's, will evez giv yu a 18% dizcunt for yur birfday.

Post fotoz whenz you get swoll!

Top Bottom