napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

trenavar epistane stack

ragoster

I need your advice on running a trenavar epi stack. Been looking for info for weeks online and no real answers on dosage.

Some say run tren at 90mg a day, others say run epi at 50mg. And I have 2 bottles that say 1 15mg 2x a day. 15mg both epi and trenavar.

I have 2 more bottles on the way that are trenavar 30mg capsules.

Should I just run trenavar alone or wait and stack dosage different or stick to the 15mg 2x a day...?

Backdrop on me. This is not my first pro stack... probably like my 8th or 9th over the last 10 years. I'm 28 250 pds. Been a weight lifter since 13 years old.

Residual max bench 405
Shoulder press naturally in off season is 275

I'm a big guy, very strong. I have never ran trenavar before, I have ran epistane.

I'd be running an on cycle support and then a full pct. I buy my sarms and post cycle stuff from Noah Steers. You have probably heard of him. If not just google. Giant of a man ex pro body builder. He insured me my pct is legit and on cycle.

I'm a big fan of yours and would appreciate any feedback.

I also ran mk2866 and sr9009 and gw5050 over the years.

i would not run any of that garbage, especially not trenavar, and if you DO RUN THEM, you need test with them... prohormones are steroids bro... what is your height and body fat? what exactly is your pct..

Top Bottom