napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tren working or not?

TRENmendousEd

This tuesday i will be 3 weeks on tren... However I dont think its working? Im pinning 75mg tren ace monday, wed, and friday aswell as 50mg of test p monday, wed, friday and sunday
the first week of being on the tren i would constantly be waking up in the middle of the night for about 15 mins several times but im sleeping perfectly fine now. Should i be worried i got some bonk gear? its from invictus labs.... also ive gained about 6-7 pounds not really having crazy strength, no acne, no night sweats... HELP?

you've gained 6-7 lbs in 3 weeks and you wonder if its working or not? you are running a low dose of tren so you are mitigating a lot of the side effects... i have zero clue on your source... you can post about that in the source section

How can someone not know if Tren is working or not? Tren hits me like a freight train going 100 miles an hour.

Pin Tren Ace eod at the very minimum not MWF. 75mg MWF is only 225mg. Bump it up to 100mg eod and you'll know it's working.

Are you running Aromasin and Caber?

No idea about your source, but you should probably be pinning tren ace eod.

PCS P0N
PharmaComStore Rep
"taz10" for 10% off
PM for link to order

Im on week 5 of tren E. Kinda weird literally last week, the week before and the week before that the sides fucked with me bad! But they have gone down substantially, im actually sleeping good for the past 5-7 days, no night sweats really, great well sense of being. My only major side is some horendous stomach acid reflux. Its destroying my stomach and i look bloated all the time. its pretty uncomfortable

Top Bottom