napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tren A to Tren E transition

thenoob

So as previously stated i follow Dylans videos religiously through this hormone journey of mine and I've noticed him time and time again saying that, you want to run Tren A before Tren E, due to the shorter ester for the possibility that you could have shitty sides or mental problems etc... That being said, if you were not wanting to stab yourself every other day, (as im sure most of us don't) is there a safe way to transition from the A to the E once you have found your body can handle the effects and if so what would be the equation say, if you were following Dylans 400 mg/wk protocol, so that you don't have any dramatic spikes etc. I googled the question and I've seen people argue all over the internet about it, some saying you want to double up for a week as the enanthate would take longer to build up than the Acetate would to half life.. Some say that, tren is tren, once its in your body its already absorbed you don't need to add any extra just switch over.. I'm sure theres an exact science behind it but I figure if anyone can answer this correctly, Dylan Gemelli would be the guy;) Cheers fellas

honestly, i would not switch up anything... if you do do it, what i would do is this.. say you are running tren ace at 100 me eod which would be 350 mg week, drop it to 75 mg eod with ace and then run tren e at 100 mg week... do this for 3 weeks before dropping tren a but i would NOT recommend doing that especially the first time using tren... i would just let it be man...

If you start a cycle with a specific Ester I'd just finish with it instead of switching mid cycle. Just ride it out and try the enanthate next cycle

If you start a cycle with a specific Ester I'd just finish with it instead of switching mid cycle. Just ride it out and try the enanthate next cycle
Yes I agree with this you're just asking for trouble. Finish out your cycle with the ester you started with. If it was Test MAYBE if you were in a situation where you had to but not with Tren.

Top Bottom