napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tren to Test Ratio

Cocopiny

Hey guys, currently running:
Tbol: 50mg/d
Tren e: 250mg/W
Test e/ 750mg/W

I?m asking what?s the optimum ratio of tren to test... I?ve scowered forums and videos and so many conflicting answers, some say you should use double the test for every mg of tren (so 250mg tren for 500mg test) others say never run test higher than tren... so what?s the actual answer? I realise it likely differs from person to person, but I want to hear what worked best for you guys and what you believe, as I trust the people on here more than some other randoms on Quora comments.

Also anyone ever got tren flu? I feel like I?ve cought a cold, nose blocked, slightly elevated temperature, just feel slightly ill., it?s getting better but still somewhat there (it kicked in roughly 4 days ago, first injected 2 weeks ago so it seems on schedule)

Also anyone ever get tired on tren? I just feel very lethargic and tired... opposite to what I?d hope on my biggest cycle yet... and does this tiredness mean my gains will be impacted? Or will muscle protien synthesis remain the same regardless of how I?m mentally feeling, as I?d be willing to push through the last few weeks of my tren cycle bieng tired of the results keep coming. (Obviously less focus in the gym will result in less gains, but I can push through it).

thats a ridiculous amount of test... way way way too much... i generally keep mine even, like 300-350 of each... everyone is different and there's no set answer here but that amount of test is completely unnecessary to say the least ...

750mg of test is way too excessive while on tren, i don?t even go past 250.

Add me on wickr: tazzog , ill help you out.

It differs from individual to individual. My ratio is 700 Test Prop and 525 Tren Ace. That's what works FOR ME. You have to find out what works FOR YOU.

Wickr - cbbram

Last edited by a moderator:
This is very individual based. Everyone has their own opinion and way that works for them

Personally I like double the amount of test to tren, but that doesn't mean that will be best for you necessarily. I find that I feel much better, have less sides, and the best sense of well being and sex drive with my test at double the tren dose.

If you need a good source for Tren or anything in your cycle hit me up in pm

1 stop domestic shop rep

Wickr - RickRock13

This is very individual based. Everyone has their own opinion and way that works for them

Personally I like double the amount of test to tren, but that doesn't mean that will be best for you necessarily. I find that I feel much better, have less sides, and the best sense of well being and sex drive with my test at double the tren dose.

If you need a good source for Tren or anything in your cycle hit me up in pm

1 stop domestic shop rep

Wickr - RickRock13
perfectly said right here!

Thanks guys! For the help on this post and my other post yesterday, greatly appreciate it.

I've seen this done so many ways. Best way is to run them even and experiment with each subsequent cycle. You'll figure it out eventually. No cookie cutter method with this combo.

You will get tons of different opinions on this one. For me personally, I like to run either 200mg test with 400mg tren or 300mg of each. That keeps the sides down and results are still really good. Once I start to get higher than 300mg/400mg tren the sides get really bad for me.

Top Bottom